References in periodicals archive ?
The literature on predisposing factors for obstetrical brachial plexus palsy suffers from lack of precision, conflicting findings, and lack of correlation between the alleged predisposing factors and obstetrical brachial plexus palsy.
We look forward to teaming with Plexus to embrace the many business opportunities that are emerging as OEMs realize the benefits of Transmeta's technology for embedded applications.
Prior to Plexus, he was an account executive at QAD, where he directed marketing efforts with Tier 1 and 2 manufacturers.
Plexus Denmark ApS, Plexus's Danish subsidiary to be acquired by SIGA, will work with research teams headed by Soeren Brunak of the Technical University of Denmark, and with Soeren Buus of the University of Copenhagen, in immunological bioinformatics and the computational prediction and experimental validation of key antigenic elements of pathogens.
I'm excited about our opportunities in the Midwest, and look forward to sharing the Plexus story with as many organizations as possible," said Cigan.
Rio has deployed Telica's Plexus 9000 next generation platform to leverage the flexibility of their feature creation solution to deliver innovative, dynamic voice services to its business customers.
Plexus Online is a the industry's only on-demand solution for the manufacturing enterprise, combining the capabilities of enterprise resource planning (ERP), manufacturing execution systems (MES), supply chain management (SCM), customer relationship management (CRM), shop floor integration, quality management, and much more.
SIGA and Plexus have each received grants from the Army, Department of Defense, and other government agencies for high-priority biodefense targets including smallpox, anthrax, plague, and shigella toxin, and will continue to seek federal funding to advance their active programs.
The brachial plexus is a network of nerves which conducts signals from the spine to the arm and hand.
Why you should care: Plexus says that its MA820 has been engineered for high strength, fatigue endurance, impact resistance, and toughness on metals and other substrates including stainless steel, aluminum, thermoplastics and composites.
Wilmington Trust, one of the nation's leading wealth advisory firms, announced that it has received Plexus Plan Sponsor Group, Inc.
WAC have been actively using the Plexus IS Anesthesia Touch for the past 6 months and we have been very impressed with the system.
Legal browser ?
- Plegiis acquietandis
- Plena probatio
- Plene administravit
- Plene administravit praeter
- Plene computavit
- Plenum dominium
- Plessy v. Ferguson
- plight one’s honor
- plight one’s word
- plot an action in advance
- plot craftily
- plot of ground
- plot of land
- plot together
- pluck out
- plug away
Full browser ?
- Plexmar Resources Inc.
- plexogenic pulmonary arteriopathy
- Plexon Breakout Box
- Plextor Optimised Writing Error Reduction Control
- plexus (nervorum) lumbalis
- plexus (nervosus) aorticus thoracicus
- plexus (nervosus) arteriae carotidis internae
- plexus (nervosus) cardiacus
- plexus (nervosus) cardiacus superficialis
- plexus (nervosus) caroticus communis
- plexus (nervosus) caroticus externus
- plexus (nervosus) celiacus
- plexus (nervosus) cervicalis posterior
- plexus (nervosus) deferentialis
- plexus (nervosus) dentalis inferior
- plexus (nervosus) dentalis superior
- plexus (nervosus) entericus
- plexus (nervosus) esophageus
- plexus (nervosus) femoralis
- plexus (nervosus) hepaticus
- plexus (nervosus) hypogastricus inferior
- plexus (nervosus) hypogastricus superior
- plexus (nervosus) iliacus
- plexus (nervosus) intermesentericus
- plexus (nervosus) lienalis
- plexus (nervosus) lumbosacralis
- plexus (nervosus) mesentericus inferior
- plexus (nervosus) mesentericus superior
- plexus (nervosus) myentericus
- plexus (nervosus) ovaricus
- plexus (nervosus) pancreaticus
- plexus (nervosus) pelvicus
- plexus (nervosus) pharyngeus nervi vagi
- plexus (nervosus) prostaticus