References in periodicals archive ?
The deal to acquire Ingensa marks Plexuss third of 2016.
Formation of upper trunk of brachial plexus by C5, C6 and C7 roots can also interpreted as anatomical fusion of upper and middle trunks.
The incidence of obstetrical brachial plexus palsy is about 1 to 1.
The brachial plexus is a network of nerves in the neck area that controls movement and sensation in the shoulder, elbow, wrist, hand and fingers.
Neither the rate of brachial plexus injury nor the rate of permanently disabling BPI changed over the study period, despite the upsurge during that time in the use of sonography to estimate fetal weight, cesarean deliveries to avert shoulder dystocia, and maneuvers such as McRoberts positioning and suprapubic pressure to minimize trauma from shoulder dystocia.
Possible symptoms of a brachial plexus injury include: a limp or paralyzed arm; lack of muscle control in the arm or hand.
Pertinent Data: Plexus MA820 is a two-part adhesive that requires no primers and little or no surface preparation on most substrates.
For the second consecutive year, Wilmington Trust placed first in Plexus Plan Sponsor Group's ranking of more than 50 funds exercising oversight on more than 900 equity asset managers.
In conjunction with the company's local Malaysian oil and gas partner, this order with Talisman is the first to be offered to Plexus' Malaysian joint venture (JV) company, Plexus Products (Asia) Sdn Bhd (PPA).
The move is part of Plexus's strategy to form a fully operational Asian business to boost the supply of its friction-grip method POS-GRIP wellhead equipment and services to the Australian, Brunei, Indonesian, Malaysian, Thai and Singaporean oil and gas exploration and production markets, Plexus said.
Plexus will take a $2 million restructuring charge beginning in the fiscal 2008 fourth quarter.
Not all brachial plexus injuries occur during the birth process when there is a shoulder dystocia or when the physician pulls on an infant's head with forceps or a vacuum.
Legal browser ?
- Plegiis acquietandis
- Plena probatio
- Plene administravit
- Plene administravit praeter
- Plene computavit
- Plenum dominium
- Plessy v. Ferguson
- plight one’s honor
- plight one’s word
- plot an action in advance
- plot craftily
- plot of ground
- plot of land
- plot together
- pluck out
- plug away
Full browser ?
- Plexmar Resources Inc.
- plexogenic pulmonary arteriopathy
- Plexon Breakout Box
- Plextor Optimised Writing Error Reduction Control
- plexus (nervorum) lumbalis
- plexus (nervosus) aorticus thoracicus
- plexus (nervosus) arteriae carotidis internae
- plexus (nervosus) cardiacus
- plexus (nervosus) cardiacus superficialis
- plexus (nervosus) caroticus communis
- plexus (nervosus) caroticus externus
- plexus (nervosus) celiacus
- plexus (nervosus) cervicalis posterior
- plexus (nervosus) deferentialis
- plexus (nervosus) dentalis inferior
- plexus (nervosus) dentalis superior
- plexus (nervosus) entericus
- plexus (nervosus) esophageus
- plexus (nervosus) femoralis
- plexus (nervosus) hepaticus
- plexus (nervosus) hypogastricus inferior
- plexus (nervosus) hypogastricus superior
- plexus (nervosus) iliacus
- plexus (nervosus) intermesentericus
- plexus (nervosus) lienalis
- plexus (nervosus) lumbosacralis
- plexus (nervosus) mesentericus inferior
- plexus (nervosus) mesentericus superior
- plexus (nervosus) myentericus
- plexus (nervosus) ovaricus
- plexus (nervosus) pancreaticus
- plexus (nervosus) pelvicus
- plexus (nervosus) pharyngeus nervi vagi
- plexus (nervosus) prostaticus