References in periodicals archive ?
The suspect was referred to the RAK Public Prosecution which charged the Arab policewoman with seeking and accepting bribe in violation of law.
The policewoman said: "She told me she felt fine after vomiting and I asked her to come to the police post.
She then went downstairs and the three ended up in the kitchen where Ms Tempest claimed in court that the policewoman starting shouting at her about her relationship with Dr Hunter.
A policewoman was treated for an eye injury caused by breaking glass, but did not need to go to hospital.
The 27-year-old is charged with assaulting Louise Flan-agin, aged 22, in May last year after the policewoman suffered cuts when she fell through a glass door.
A TOP policewoman has backed calls for an urgent probe into fears that police radios cause breast cancer.
AN appeal court will next month deliver its verdict in the trial of a policewoman accused of mistreating a female journalist in custody.
It comes after a neo-Nazi murder squad managed to operate for a decade - claiming 10 lives including that of a policewoman - and leading to allegations of the police sympathising with the far right.
KANDAHAR CITY (PAN): Unidentified gunmen shot dead a policewoman in the capital of southern Kandahar province, an official said on Sunday.
Dubai A Knowledge and Human Development Authority (KHDA) instructor faces a three-month prison term for seeking a bribe from a policewoman to help her pass an International Computer Driving Licence (ICDL) course.
A woman will appear in court next week for sexually molesting a policewoman while under the influence of alcohol.
The 27-year-old is charged with assaulting policEwoman Louise Flanagan in May last year.
Legal browser ?
- poles apart
- Police and Criminal Evidence
- Police and Guards, Private
- police clearance letter, employment
- Police Community Support Officer
- police constable
- Police Corruption and Misconduct
- police court
- police enter a home
- Police Federation of England and Wales
- police force
- Police jury
- police officer
- police officer conduct rude and possibly illegal
- police officers
- Police Power
- police powers
- Police questioning
- Police random plate checks
- police tipper
- Police took away auto for a balance owed on a credit card
- policy of insurance
- policy-fixing meeting
- polite act
- polite regard
- Political Action Committee
- political affairs
- political agitator
- political aspirant
- political asylum
- political body
- Political Campaign Law
- political community
- political competition
- political confluence
- political contention
- political contestant
Full browser ?
- policeman bird
- policeman bird
- policeman bird
- Policeman Lesion
- Policeman of the Abdomen
- policeman's helmet
- policemans heel
- Polichlorek Winylu
- Polícia de Intervenção e Defesa do Estado
- Policía de Investigaciones del Perú
- Policía de Mercados
- Polícia de Segurança Pública
- Policia de Turismo
- Polícia de Vigilância E Defesa do Estado
- Polícia Federal
- Policía Federal Argentina
- Policía Federal Preventiva
- Policía Fronteriza
- Policia General de Trafico
- Policía Judicial del Distrito Federal
- Policía Judicial del Estado
- Policía Judicial Federal
- Polícia Judiciária
- Policia Militar
- Polícia Militar de Minas Gerais
- Policia Militar do Estado do Rio de Janeiro
- Policia Militar Rodoviaria
- Policía Municipal Comunitaria
- Policía Municipal de Tránsito
- Policía Municipal de Tránsito de Quetzaltenango
- Policia Nacional Civil
- Policía Nacional del Perú
- Policía Nacional Revolucionaria