Mentioned in ?
References in periodicals archive ?
states and territories for preserving significant state and local government information in digital form.
Historically, government agencies, museums and archives are the keepers of Canada's cultural past and it was assumed that they would also take care of preserving Canada's audiovisual works.
Strict adherence to a policy of preserving nature represents an assertion of nature's independence of human domination.
The site was created to educate and motivate people to take steps to protect and preserve their digital photos - to take the mystery out of preserving digital images by revealing the needs, risks and proper methodology for storing, cataloging and preserving digital photos, in an easy-to-follow step-by-step approach.
Canning & Preserving Your Own Harvest is a no-nonsense, step-by-step guide to properly (and safely--improper canning can promote food poisoning) preserving one's food, from freezing, drying, and canning to creating a root cellar, making fruit preserves, pickling, and much more.
If you're contemplating preserving the season's brightest, best and most flavorful fruits and vegetables, you won't want to miss the ``Ball Complete Book of Home Preserving,'' edited by Judi Kingry and Lauren Devine (Robert Rose Inc.
However, it deferred to the Eighth Circuit Court, noting that a mere policy does not relieve a defendant from the burden of preserving documents that are relevant to litigation, or potential litigation, or are reasonably calculated to lead to the discovery of admissible evidence:
It will be an important tool for assisting county officials in achieving the goal of preserving as much of Suffolk county's remaining open space and farmland as possible in the race against development.
Hoffmann says these forests are primarily wasted on wood chip exports, while studies point to potential higher long-term revenue from sustainably managing the forests for value-added products such as furniture, or preserving it for ecotourism.
We could tap no better community resources than these dedicated professionals versed in the science of preserving neighborhoods.
Last week in Edmonton, Alberta, at the 24th annual meeting of the Society for Cryobiology, Southard reported that in dog studies, his group has extended the preservation times for a number of organs by using a preserving solution originally developed by Southard's co-worker Folkert O.
The commissioners have honored the city's original purpose in acquiring these lands, and have served both present and future generations of local residents by preserving them.
Legal browser ?
- Presentence Investigation
- presenting favorable conditions
- presenting few difficulties
- presenting information
- preservation from harm
- preservation from injury
- preservation of the same conditions
- preserve a memory
- preserve permanently as a public record
- preserve public order
- preserve public tranquility
- preside over
- President of the United States
- President of the united states of america
- Presidential Nominations to the Supreme Court
- Presidential Powers
- Presidential Speeches
- Presidents and Vice Presidents of the United States
- presiding judge
- Presiding Officer
- press advice on
- press agentry
- press back
- press by entreaty
- Press Complaints Commission
- Press Council
Full browser ?
- Preserved Steam on Video
- Preserved Subcutaneous Vascular Network
- Preserved Wood Foundation
- Preserves, Jellies and Jams
- Preservice Education for Teachers of Minorities
- Preservice Research Institute for Science and Mathematics
- Preservice Secondary School Mathematics Teachers
- Preservice Technology Leadership Program
- Preserving Access to Digital Information
- Preserving and Accessing Networked Documentary Resources of Australia
- Preserving Christian Publications, Inc.
- Preserving the American Historical Record
- Preset dimming
- preset guidance
- preset guidance
- preset parameter
- preset tool
- Preset White Balance
- Presettlement Risk
- Presettlement Risks