Mentioned in ?
References in periodicals archive ?
On January 27, 2015, the NANB Review Committee found Tracey Ann Murray, registration number 027937, to be suffering, at the time of the complaint, from an ailment or condition rendering her unfit and unsafe to practise nursing and that the Member's conduct demonstrated incompetence, professional misconduct and a disregard for the safety of patients by continuing to work while incapacitated by her ailment or condition.
Professional misconduct speaks to unprofessional behavior; it embraces medical incompetence and ethical breach: "Serious misconduct judged according to the rules, written and unwritten, which govern the medical profession.
If found guilty of serious professional misconduct, Dr Wakefield and colleagues professors John Walker-Smith and Simon Murch could be struck off the medical register.
The RCVS is the regulatory body for veterinary surgeons in the UK and deals with issues of professional misconduct, maintaining the register of veterinary surgeons eligible to practise in the UK and assuring standards of veterinary education.
Their ruling in London comes three years after he was found guilty of serious professional misconduct for accusing the husband of solicitor Sally Clark of murdering their children.
Urging the panel to consider Dr Southall guilty of serious professional misconduct, Mr Tyson noted that the attorney general has already announced a review of the cases for which the child expert has acted as a prosecution witness in criminal cases.
The withdrawal of the main charge of professional misconduct means that the move to have him removed from the bench has become virtually ineffective and the only remaining charges against Chaudri now relate to use of his office to get employment for his son and misuse of official vehicles.
Yesterday, Mrs Mason was accused of professional misconduct at a hearing at the General Teaching Council.
A source at the school, who did not want to be named, said the charge of gross professional misconduct was understood to involve allegations of "corruption" involving other senior staff.
Mr Nulty, whose father and grandfather are both believed to have been miners, denies all allegations of professional misconduct.
He denies a charge of serious professional misconduct.
But chairman David Pyle told her: 'We consider this to be a clear case of professional misconduct given the very poor and lamentable record keeping and administrative procedures involved.
Legal browser ?
- Profert in curia
- professed belief
- professed purpose
- Professio Juris
- profession of faith
- professional advice
- Professional conduct of police
- professional corporation
- professional decision
- professional error of judgment
- professional ethics
- professional fee
- professional force
- professional language
- professional laxness
- professional misconduct
- professional neglect
- professional negligence
- Professional Responsibility
- professional staff
- professional standards
- professional vocabulary
- proffer payment
- proficient practitioner
- profit à prendre
- profit and loss account
- profit and loss statement
- profit by
- profit by cheating
Full browser ?
- Professional Marital Financial Advisor
- Professional Marketing Association
- Professional Marketing Research Association
- Professional Marketing Services, Inc.
- Professional Massage Training Center, Inc.
- Professional Master in Public Health
- Professional Master of Business Administration
- Professional Master of Science and Technology
- Professional Master Technicians Association
- Professional Masters Degree
- Professional Masters in Accounting
- Professional Materials Management
- Professional Mechanical Tooth-Cleaning
- Professional Media Group
- Professional Media Resource Center
- Professional Media Service Corporation
- Professional Mediation Resolutions Ltd
- Professional Medical Coding Course
- Professional Medical Office Management
- Professional Medical Technologies Inc.
- Professional Meeting Planners Network
- Professional Member of the American Federation of Astrologers
- Professional Midwifery Advisory Network
- Professional Military Comptroller Course
- Professional Military Comptroller School
- Professional Military Course
- Professional Military Education
- Professional Military Judgment
- Professional Military Studies
- Professional Miniature Golf Association, LLC
- professional misconduct
- Professional MMA
- Professional Mobile Groomers International
- Professional Mobile Radio
- Professional Mold Inspection Institute
- Professional Moms at Home
- Professional Mortgage Packagers Alliance
- Professional Motorcycle Racing Association
- Professional Motorsport World
- Professional Multimedia Network Systems
- Professional Multimedia Test Centre
- Professional Multistate Bar Review
- Professional Murder Music
- Professional Music Men, Inc.
- Professional Music Teachers of New Mexico, Inc
- Professional Musky Tournament Trail Ltd.
- Professional National Accountant
- Professional National Title Network
- professional neglect
- Professional negligence
- Professional Negligence Bar Association
- Professional Negligence Law Reporter
- Professional Negligence Lawyers Association
- professional network
- Professional Network of Young Indians
- Professional Noise Cancelling Head Set
- Professional Numismatists Guild
- Professional Nurse Development Program
- Professional Nurses Association of Suffolk County
- Professional Nursing Care Committee
- Professional Nursing Network