Mentioned in ?
References in periodicals archive ?
Well, long live the provincialism that has pervaded the back rooms of the workers' comp system.
Stephane Gerson, however, takes the matter of provincialism to heart, mapping the extensive and varied efforts of nineteenth-century Frenchmen to cultivate sentiments of loyalty and affection to hometown and pays.
Like other leftists of his vintage, Roth is at once incurably indignant about pre WWII "isolationism" and dogmatically blind to his own isolationism--the cultural provincialism of a Manhattan intellectual who looks westward with a mixture of fear and contempt.
Artists, musicians, writers, and intellectuals had illustrated, composed, and written of an exceptional national landscape rooted in the provincialism of the New England Romantics of the 1830s and 1840s.
Their unadventurous attitude in not turning out for what should have been one of the target concerts of the season is the manifest difference between crashing provincialism and the talked-up pretensions of being part of a true European Capital of Culture.
Murayama blames some of the region's complacency on its provincialism.
The old Blue and Blacks confirmed their fresh regional tag yesterday, although it will do little to convince those at some of the merged outfits that the capital club has truly embraced the concept of provincialism.
Although the Kentucky native is now a devoted Texan, Mills shuns provincialism in his work.
Cardiff and Pontypridd - another likely pairing if the WRU opt for provincialism next season - also face each other, with Bridgend hosting Swansea and Llanelli facing Neath.
Successful designs could help counter the provincialism inherent to popular religion.
Our main partner is playing in a disloyal manner, using demagoguery and showing intransigence, incomprehension and provincialism.
Or I guess Joyce and Mann, having transcended their European provincialism, have now become "universal," huh, Stanley?
Legal browser ?
- provide the means
- provide the wherewithal
- provide with
- provide with a motive
- provide with an alibi
- provide with documents
- provide with information
- provide with nomenclature
- provide with proof
- Provided alcohol to underage
- provided with arms
- provided without charge
- providing evidence
- providing proof
- providing sanctuary
- proving the tenor
- provision for damages
- provision of the law
- provisional hypothesis
- provisional measure
- provisional order
- provisional remedy
- Provisional seizure
- provisional settlement
- provisions of a law
- Proviso est providere praesentia et futura
Full browser ?
- Provincial Veterinary Officer
- Provincial Water Protection Fund
- Provincial Water Quality Monitoring Network
- Provincial Water Quality Objectives
- Provincial Weapons Enforcement Unit
- Provincial Women's Softball Association
- Provincial Youth Advisory Committee
- Provincial Youth Council
- Provincial Youth Event
- Provincial-Municipal Social Services Review
- Provincial/Territorial Committee on Building Standards
- Provincial/Territorial Policy Advisory Committee on Codes
- Provinciale Adviesraad Beeldende Kunst
- Provinciale Bibliotheek Centrale Utrecht
- Provinciale Commissie Buitenschoolse Opvang
- Provinciale Commissie Fysieke Leefomgeving
- Provinciale Handelsschool Hasselt
- Provinciale Industriële Hogeschool
- Provinciale Limburgse Electriciteits Maatschappij
- Provinciale Noordbrabantse Energie Maatschappij
- Provinciale Secundaire School Diepenbeek
- Provinciale Unie van Vrijwilligers
- Provinciale Zeeuwse Courant
- Provinciale Zeeuwse Electriciteitsmaatschappij
- Provincially Administered Tribal Area
- Provincially Significant Wetland