References in periodicals archive ?
31g) were distributed into twenty 100L experimental units, in quadruplicate (40 animals per treatment, 10 per experimental unit), with the following treatments: (T1) continuous bath with 4ppm of chlorine dioxide in the water; (T2) continuous bath with 20ppm of chlorine dioxide in the water; (B1) therapeutic bath at a concentration of 200ppm chlorine dioxide for 1min; (B2) therapeutic bath at a concentration of 400ppm of chlorine dioxide for 1min; control group (without any chemical agent).
a) The 20 independent donors were measured in quadruplicate.
3 to 384 ng/L) in quadruplicates from 5 independent assays.
Non-template control reactions were also carried out in quadruplicate, for each pair of primers, and four biological repeats were performed.
2 (Bruker, Gemamy) was used to construct the partial least squares regressions (PLSR) for each soil attribute and each quadruplicate sample.
01ml) were added to culture wells in quadruplicate.
Results were expressed as relative mean fluorescent intensity (RFU) for each set of quadruplicate spots of antigen, with a cutoff of 4,000 RFU as used by Meyer et al.
The project to quadruplicate the capacity of Asia-Europe transit highway route in Iran which was launched today is in line with materializing the same goal," he said.
eight = Duplicate, duplicate, duplicate, [or] Quadruplicate, duplicate, [or] Quadruplicate, bifurcate, quadruplicate, [or] Quantitate: enumerate, duplicate, replicate, reiterate, (et ceterate)
After application of bacterial inoculants, the forages from each treatment were sub-sampled in quadruplicate and stored at -20[degrees]C for the analysis of nutrient content.
Get rid of the reams of paper required to be filled out - in quadruplicate, no less, and all separate entries by the way - for sending even a pair of socks by parcel service, and what about a daily postal delivery service to the door, as happens elsewhere.
The utility of this technique will be assessed by simultaneously analysing 16 different biomarkers, run in quadruplicate, to simulate the analysis of 64 unique biomarkers.
Legal browser ?
- puzzle out
- puzzle over
- puzzling alternative
- puzzling problem
- quadrate with
- Quadriennium utile
- Quae ab hostibus capiuntur
- Quae ad unum finem loquuta sunt; non debent ad alium detorqueri
- Quae cohaerent personae a persona separari nequeunt
- Quae communi legi derogant stricte interpretantur
- Quae contra rationem juris introducta sunt
- Quae est eadem
- Quae in auria acta sunt rite agi praesummuntur
- Quae in partes dividi nequeunt solida
- Quae incontinenti vel certo fiunt inesse videntur
- Quae inter alios acta sunt nemini nocere debent
- Quae malasunt inchoata in principio vex bono peragantur exitu
- Quae non valeant singula
- Quae praeter consuetudinem et morem majorum fiunt
- Quae rerum natura prohibentur
- Quaecumque intra rationem legis inveniuntur
- Quaelibet concessio fortissime contra donatorem interpretanda est
- Quaelibet jurisdictio cancellos suos habet
- Quaeras de dubiis
- Quaerens non invenit plegium
Full browser ?
- quadruplex circuit
- Quadruplex system
- Quadrupolar Carr-Purcell-Meiboom-Gill
- quadrupole amplifier
- Quadrupole Coupling Constant
- Quadrupole Doublet
- quadrupole field
- Quadrupole Interaction
- Quadrupole Ion Storage Tandem Mass Spectrometry
- Quadrupole ion trap
- Quadrupole Ion Trap Mass Spectrometry
- quadrupole lens
- Quadrupole mass analyzer
- quadrupole mass filter