References in periodicals archive ?
Along with big sis Isabella, 20, and 10 mates, the gang quaffed Crack Baby cocktails, five bottles of Cristal champers and two bottles of Grey Goose vodka.
Pictured, from left, organisers Chris and Gill Makin, Jane Armitage and Les Andrews, who were joined by beer lovers who quaffed gallons of their favourite ales to help their heroes.
Lacey, who plays gobby Stacey Slater, quaffed sugary drinks and scoffed chips on the beach near The Royal Meridian Hotel.
Drinkers passing through the doors during the event can sample 24 real ales and ciders, which can be quaffed in limited edition festival glasses.
In those days guests quaffed champagne and danced to some of the biggest DJs in the region, but in recent years the club has tried to attract a new younger clientele, offering a flat pounds 15 entry on the door which includes all you can drink.
Compared with abstainers, those who quaffed one to six drinks a week (moderate drinkers) were significantly less likely to develop heart failure.
US scientists found those aged 70--81 who quaffed a drink every day tended to have the mental agility of someone 18 months younger than teetotallers.
US scientists found that those aged between 70 and 81 who quaffed a drink every day tended to have the mental agility of someone 18 months younger than teetotallers.
99, is a crisp, breezy, marvelously refreshing drink, a wine that will not overwhelm most fish or light chicken dishes, one that can be quaffed rather than sipped for ultimate enjoyment.
Discovered by Romans (the original toga partiers) and quaffed by Napoleon (while conquering the local scene), Perrier continues to grow a loyal following.
Then it was straight on to the booze as RiRi, 24, quaffed champagne, white wine and whisky in first class with her friends as her entourage moved on to Sweden.
They quaffed pounds 5,000 of wine and bubbly at a farewell bash for Kate, 29, after she filmed her last scenes as scheming Tracy Barlow.
Legal browser ?
- Quae ad unum finem loquuta sunt; non debent ad alium detorqueri
- Quae cohaerent personae a persona separari nequeunt
- Quae communi legi derogant stricte interpretantur
- Quae contra rationem juris introducta sunt
- Quae est eadem
- Quae in auria acta sunt rite agi praesummuntur
- Quae in partes dividi nequeunt solida
- Quae incontinenti vel certo fiunt inesse videntur
- Quae inter alios acta sunt nemini nocere debent
- Quae malasunt inchoata in principio vex bono peragantur exitu
- Quae non valeant singula
- Quae praeter consuetudinem et morem majorum fiunt
- Quae rerum natura prohibentur
- Quaecumque intra rationem legis inveniuntur
- Quaelibet concessio fortissime contra donatorem interpretanda est
- Quaelibet jurisdictio cancellos suos habet
- Quaeras de dubiis
- Quaerens non invenit plegium
- Qualibet paena corporalis
- qualified acceptance
- qualified endorsement
- Qualified fee
- Qualified indorsement
- qualified majority voting
- qualified person
- qualified practitioner
- qualified title
- qualifying factors
- qualifying reasons
- Qualitas quae inesse debet
- quality of being certain
Full browser ?
- quaff a brew
- Quagga zebra
- Quagga zebra
- Quagga zebra
- quaggy timber
- Quaggy Waterways Action Group