Mentioned in ?
References in periodicals archive ?
serves as investment subadvisor to The Quantified STF Fund, distributed by Ceros Financial Services, Inc.
In its first annual Quantified Financial Spokesperson Rankings, released today, Quantified Impressions determined that the most effective financial spokesperson is Richard Davis, CEO of US Bancorp.
There is no guarantee that any of the Quantified Funds will achieve their investment objectives.
Tabbed Quantified Publisher Profiles for individual media properties, including a rich traffic overview that provides greater depth and insight on key audience metrics.
Quantified Marketing Group is implementing comprehensive marketing and public relations strategies for the restaurant company's brands in Cancun, which include Senor Frog's, Carlos n' Charlie's and Glazz, a high-end Asian restaurant.
For further information, please contact Brett Crosby, Media Relations of Quantified Systems, Inc.
These expense areas, when quantified on a per-transaction basis, often generate higher costs than the revenue the mobile operator is actually receiving for each off-portal transaction.
Also looked at is the microwave industry's future in the sub-millimeter spectrum, with sub-millimeter product sales value and unit shipments quantified.
Now the impact of the online shopping experience on in-store sales can be quantified more clearly using customer satisfaction metrics that gauge the role of each channel in providing a more satisfying overall customer experience.
Subscribers, device shipments, and base station deployments are quantified and detailed comparative analysis of leading 4G candidates is provided.
These resulting "Proxy-Target" DNA molecules can be quantified using preferred instruments and methods such as Real-Time PCR or Branched-DNA technology.
MPM BridgeVision(R) System Reduces Scrap, Rework With Effective Quantified Bridge Detection Solution--
Legal browser ?
- Quam longum debet esse rationabile tempus
- Quamdiu se bene gesserit
- Quamvis aliquid per se non sit malum
- Quamvis lex generaliter loquitur
- Quando abest provisio partis
- Quando acciderent
- Quando aliquid prohibetur ex directo
- Quando charta continet generalem clausulam
- Quando dispositio referri potest ad duas res
- Quando diversi considerantur actus ad aliquem statum perficiendum
- Quando do una et eadem re
- Quando duo juro concurrunt in und persona
- Quando lex aliquid alicui concedit
- Quando lex est specialis
- Quando licet id quod majus
- Quando plus fit quam fieri debet
- Quando verba et mens congruunt
- Quanti minoris
- quantitative restrictions
- quantity produced
- Quantum damnificatus
- quantum lucratus
- quantum meruit
- Quantum Valebant
- Quantum valebat
- quarantine station
- Quare clausum fregit
- Quare ejecit infra terminum
- Quare impedit
- Quare obstruxit
- quarrel noisily
- quarrel over
Full browser ?
- Quantifiable Backup Data
- Quantifiable Business Objectives
- Quantification Limit
- Quantification of Auditory Handicap
- Quantification of Margins and Uncertainties
- Quantification of water mass transformations in the Arkona Sea
- Quantification theory
- Quantificational Properties
- Quantified Boolean Formulae
- Quantified Commercial Off-The-Shelf
- Quantified Constraint Satisfaction Problems
- Quantified Emission Limitation and Reduction Commitment
- Quantified Emission Limitation and Reduction Objective
- Quantified Emission Limitation Reduction
- Quantified Emissions Limitation and Reduction Objectives
- Quantified Imaging Resource
- Quantified Judgement Model
- Quantified Neurologic Scale
- Quantified Neurological Examination
- Quantified Noun Phrase
- Quantified Propositional Temporal Logic
- Quantified Regular Expression
- Quantified Risk Assessment
- Quantified Tree Risk Assessment
- Quantified/Quantitative Judgment Method
- Quantifier Elimination by Partial Cylindrical Algebraic Decomposition
- Quantifier Guided Dominance Degree