Mentioned in ?
References in periodicals archive ?
Anthony de Andrade, the current President and CEO, Quantify IP is dedicated to creating robust, user-friendly software solutions for IP professionals, agencies and corporations, customizing them to suit the client's situation, practice, technology and strategies.
According to OneSpin President and Chief Executive Officer Peter Feist, "Prior to Quantify MDV, engineers had no formal verification metrics that accurately quantified verification progress.
Quantify IP, in conjunction with the launch of their new website-www.
Managerial insight should also be used to quantify every benefit that is reasonably expected to accrue from the proposed investment.
Today Vitalea Science announced it had received a National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Disease (NIAID) grant to develop and test assays to quantify intracellular uptake of the active metabolite of a nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitor (NRTI) drug that can be applied to children and neonates.
Various researchers have attempted to quantify selected gas flow characteristics in fiber suspensions and their relationship to pulp and paper mill performance, but much more must be done to describe the complete picture.
The next step was to quantify the effect of IQ on potential earnings by an individual over the course of a lifetime, which must take into account both the direct effect of cognitive ability on earning potential and its indirect effects on schooling and employment.
She would argue, and I would agree, that if it's not quantifiable, it's probably even more potentially catastrophic than anything you can quantify," Mandel said.
One of the most difficult challenges marketing people face from top management is the need to quantify the probability of future events ("crystal-balling").
One of the latest developments in Fitch's ABCP criteria is the agency's use of VECTOR CP, a Monte Carlo simulation model used to quantify the portfolio risk of an ABCP program.
The trouble with these benefits is that they are difficult to quantify.
Through studies of large groups exposed to radiation, epidemiologists try to quantify the relationship between doses received and resulting carcinogenic effects.
Legal browser ?
- Quam longum debet esse rationabile tempus
- Quamdiu se bene gesserit
- Quamvis aliquid per se non sit malum
- Quamvis lex generaliter loquitur
- Quando abest provisio partis
- Quando acciderent
- Quando aliquid prohibetur ex directo
- Quando charta continet generalem clausulam
- Quando dispositio referri potest ad duas res
- Quando diversi considerantur actus ad aliquem statum perficiendum
- Quando do una et eadem re
- Quando duo juro concurrunt in und persona
- Quando lex aliquid alicui concedit
- Quando lex est specialis
- Quando licet id quod majus
- Quando plus fit quam fieri debet
- Quando verba et mens congruunt
- Quanti minoris
- quantitative restrictions
- quantity produced
- Quantum damnificatus
- quantum lucratus
- quantum meruit
- Quantum Valebant
- Quantum valebat
- quarantine station
- Quare clausum fregit
- Quare ejecit infra terminum
- Quare impedit
- Quare obstruxit
- quarrel noisily
- quarrel over
Full browser ?
- Quantified Emission Limitation and Reduction Commitment
- Quantified Emission Limitation and Reduction Objective
- Quantified Emission Limitation Reduction
- Quantified Emissions Limitation and Reduction Objectives
- Quantified Imaging Resource
- Quantified Judgement Model
- Quantified Neurologic Scale
- Quantified Neurological Examination
- Quantified Noun Phrase
- Quantified Propositional Temporal Logic
- Quantified Regular Expression
- Quantified Risk Assessment
- Quantified Tree Risk Assessment
- Quantified/Quantitative Judgment Method
- Quantifier Elimination by Partial Cylindrical Algebraic Decomposition
- Quantifier Guided Dominance Degree
- Quantifying and Understanding the Earth System
- Quantile Bend Estimator
- Quantile-Based Inspection Scheme
- Quantile-Based Noise Estimation
- Quantin Binnah Community Centre
- Quantisation error
- Quantisation noise