Mentioned in ?
References in periodicals archive ?
TaqMan chemistries take advantage of this and FRET together through the addition of short single-stranded synthetic DNA probes, labeled at one end with a reporter and at the other end with its paired quencher, to a PCR reaction.
The Quenchers - Bo, Lolli, Fuse and Splash - are four lovable characters on a mission to keep kids happy, healthy and hydrated while giving waste the boot
More than 70 Thirst Quenchers have started distributing water, Coca Cola and Sprite to various construction sites and labour camps around the kingdom for a fourth year.
It was proven [4-8] that polymer matrices, except some special polymers such as polydimethylsiloxanes (PDMS) , severely restrict the diffusion of the dissolved fluorophore and quencher molecules.
According to the company, the "alloy effect" between Lowilite Q84 and Lowilite 22 lowers the melting point of Lowilite Q21 to normal processing temperatures, and, in combination with the predispersion of the nickel quencher within the nondusting blend, leads to greater productivity and higher film quality.
Double-stranded DNA probes consisting of a 5'-terminus-labeled fluorescent strand and a complementary strand labeled on the 3' terminus with a quencher have been exploited in homogeneous hybridization (2, 6, 7).
Rockware believes there might be an opportunity in the market for a premium milk product of ready to drink format, and this treatment promotes the product as an instant, refreshing and nourishing thirst quencher, a natural fuel that could compete very well on-shelf with the current crop of energising and stimulant drinks.
Sports drinks taste good, which encourages players to keep drinking, and contain sodium (Gatorade thirst quencher has 110 mg in 8 oz) to help fend off muscle cramping.
Also keep in mind that there exists a Gatorade Energy Drink that is different from the traditional "thirst quencher.
In one aspect, the method comprises; a) providing a living cell with a first reagent comprising a charged hydrophobic molecule which is typically a fluorescence resonance energy transfer acceptor or donor, or is a quencher and is capable of redistributing within the membrane of a biological membrane in response to changes in the potential across the membrane; b) providing the cell with a second reagent that can label the first face or the second face of a biological membrane within the cell; c) detecting light emission from the first reagent or the second reagent.
Hot-off gases enter a water spray quencher in which the gas stream is boosted to saturation.
Biosearch) for the right to make, have made, use and sell Micronics' products that incorporate Biosearch's proprietary fluorophores and quencher dyes for nucleic acid assays.
Legal browser ?
- Que est mesme
- Que estate
- Que obstruit aditum
- Que sentit commodum
- Quebec Civil Code
- Queen's Bench
- Queen's evidence
- Queen's proctor
- quell suspicion
- Quem admodum ad quaestionem facti non respondent judices
- Question about financing/ownership of car
- Question about paying bank
- question and answer
- question at issue
- question in one’s mind
- Question of Fact
- Question of Law
- Question regarding copyright law
- Question regarding international contracts
- question the truth of
- question the veracity of
- question under oath
Full browser ?
- Quenched and Tempered
- Quenched Carbonaceous Composite
- Quenched Cavity Dye Laser
- Quenched Decay Associated Spectrum
- Quenched Fluorescent Substrate
- quenched her thirst at any dirty puddle
- quenched his thirst at any dirty puddle
- Quenched Mullins-Herring
- quenched my thirst at any dirty puddle
- quenched one's thirst at any dirty puddle
- quenched one’s thirst at any dirty puddle
- quenched our thirst at any dirty puddle
- quenched spark gap
- quenched steel
- quenched steel
- quenched their thirst at any dirty puddle
- quenched thirst at any dirty puddle
- quenched water
- quenched your thirst at any dirty puddle
- quenches her thirst at any dirty puddle
- quenches his thirst at any dirty puddle
- quenches my thirst at any dirty puddle
- quenches one's thirst at any dirty puddle
- quenches one’s thirst at any dirty puddle
- quenches our thirst at any dirty puddle
- quenches their thirst at any dirty puddle
- quenches thirst at any dirty puddle
- quenches your thirst at any dirty puddle
- Quenching (fluorescence)
- Quenching and Tempering of Steel
- quenching frequency
- quenching her thirst at any dirty puddle
- quenching his thirst at any dirty puddle
- quenching my thirst at any dirty puddle
- Quenching of Luminescence
- quenching oil
- quenching one's thirst at any dirty puddle
- quenching one’s thirst at any dirty puddle
- quenching our thirst at any dirty puddle