Mentioned in ?
References in periodicals archive ?
While previous rarity tier lists categorized the two monsters as common, they've now been pushed up one level to uncommon.
Burdette presents readers with the third edition of his comprehensive guide to the history, rarity, grading, values, and varieties of U.
But other Vocalizing rarity must be considered pursuant to the man .
It is somewhat surprising to learn, as Dinerstein writes, "that even in perhaps the most remote spot in the tropics, the rules of rarity still apply.
According to Jossa, diamonds are a true rarity that offer a high return on investment - they're getting rarer by the day and it's a total misconception that there are piles of diamonds throughout the world and that they have no intrinsic value.
Well, quite often a big part is luck, but being familiar with all the common species helps: that way you will be able to pick out a rarity when it does finally appear.
Jim Rushworth, a volunteer at the centre, said: "It certainly wasn't expected, it was a real rarity.
The black inside of its mouth is the giveaway, as Neil Stanhope found when he hooked this rarity (above) on a Scottish outing from Oban, Argyll - known as the Seafood Capital of Scotland - in the Laura Dawn, skippered by Ronnie Campbell.
Likud Minister Limor Livnat said women were a rarity when she entered politics.
Updated with the latest mintage figures, rarity rankings, information about significant pieces known and auction records, Gold Coins of the Charlotte Mint 1838-1861 is not only a "must-have" for serious collectors, but the perfect treasury for "armchair collectors" who love to look at and learn about rare coins, but don't want to spend a fortune to own them.
Citing a "long-term warming trend, which has been linked to increases in greenhouse gases," NOAA also noted, "The unusually warm start to this winter reflected the rarity of Arctic outbreaks across the country as an El Nino episode continued in the equatorial Pacific.
Hampshire, a member of the Five College consortium that includes Amherst, Mount Holyoke, Smith, and the University of Massachusetts Amherst, has long had an elected student trustee and an elected faculty trustee, but the elected staff trustee position is still a rarity.
Legal browser ?
- Rantoul, Robert, Jr.
- raped while student at UCLA
- Rapport a succession
- rapt attention
- rare occurrence
- rate below the true value
- Rate for assigned parking at apartment raised, tenants rights
- rate incorrectly
- Rate of exchange
- rate of pay
- rate too low
- rather than
- rather well
- Ratification of treaties
- ratified agreement
- Ratihabitiio mandato aequiparatur
Full browser ?
- Rarita-Schwinger action
- Rarita-Schwinger equation
- Rarita-Schwinger field
- Rarita-Schwinger spinor
- Raritan Basin Watershed Alliance
- Raritan Bay Federal Credit Union
- Raritan Bay Medical Center
- Raritan Bay Mental Health Center
- Raritan Bay Power Squadron
- Raritan Biological Production Facility
- Raritan Canal
- Raritan Computer, Inc.
- Raritan Remote Client
- Raritan River
- Raritan River Rail Road
- Raritan Township Municipal Utilities Authority
- Raritan Valley Community College
- Raritan Valley Disposal
- Raritan Valley Flying School
- Raritan Valley Habitat for Humanity
- Raritan Valley Montessori Academy
- Raritan Valley Mothers of Multiples
- Raritan Valley Road Runners
- Raritan Valley Symphonic Band
- Raritan Valley Technology Group, Incorporated
- rark up
- Rarotonga Island
- Rarotonga Island
- Rarotonga, Cook Islands - Rarotonga