References in periodicals archive ?
This year marks the organization's 25th anniversary, a national celebration of the organization's history, and an important look forward from President and CEO Charley Shimanski along with representatives from affiliates nationwide, the Rebuilding Together national board of directors, sponsors, staff and volunteers.
This additional component of rebuilding and repairing is one of the final key components for PMP to be a full service, one stop provider of all your needs.
Ultimately, though, the fact that rebuilt units save anywhere from 25-50% of the cost of a replacement unit makes the argument for rebuilding hard to ignore, especially in the face of today's economy.
In the final analysis, I frankly have to take issue with your characterization of the Port Authority as anything less than completely committed to the World Trade Center's rebuilding and renewal," Ringler stated.
But here, as after the fire, existing patterns and interests restricted wild-eyed visions: The first rebuilding took place largely within the existing street pattern.
Waiting for a hard drive to fail and then beginning the RAID engine intensive task of rebuilding a drive using XOR is no longer an option for today's organizations.
Mukasey concluded by holding:" [e]specially in a case such as this, where rebuilding is likely to take many years, it would be impractical, as well as inconsistent with the long-standing interpretations of the restoration period clauses at issue here, to conclude that the court and the parties should all be required to await the passage of those years until the new WTC properties are in place to determine for just how long the Silverstein Parties will be allowed to recover their rental value losses.
But you can't just set a typical hospital workforce to work rebuilding its processes.
came together with a common purpose--informing each other about the insurance recovery process and working to enact changes that made a big difference to the rebuilding of communities and homes," Galdieri says.
focuses on rebuilding Iraq, the American experience in Afghanistan is getting renewed scrutiny "There's been so much criticism of the U.
Large machines have heavier structures that may last longer and provide second and third lives through component rebuilding.
That next cycle is likely to be characterized by rebuilding--rebuilding Iraq, rebuilding strained international relations, rebuilding the U.
Legal browser ?
- reassure oneself
- rebellion against the government
- rebus sic stantibus
- rebut the charge
- rebuttable presumption
- rebuttal evidence
- rebutting evidence
- Recall a judgment
- recalling to mind
Full browser ?
- Rebuild All Your Ruins
- Rebuild Bad Credit
- Rebuild Iowa Infrastructure Fund
- Rebuild Iraq Recruitment Program
- Rebuild Run-Time Dictionaries
- Rebuild Sri Lanka
- Rebuild the Kingdom
- Rebuild the Soul of America
- Rebuilding Agriculture Markets Program Afghanistan
- Rebuilding Community International
- Rebuilding Hope in New Orleans
- Rebuilding Mountain Hearts & Lives
- Rebuilding on a Conservative Kornerstone
- Rebuilding Respect for Women
- Rebuilding Schools to Uphold Education
- Rebuilding the Village Foundation
- Rebuilding the Wall, Inc.
- Rebuilding Together - Montgomery County
- Rebuilding Together Metro Denver
- Rebuilding Together New Orleans
- Rebuilding Together San Diego
- Rebuilding Together San Francisco
- Rebuilding Together Silicon Valley
- rebuke for