Mentioned in ?
References in periodicals archive ?
A cover featuring singer and performer Caryl Parry Jones will be recreated with the singer Miriam Isaac, Caryl's daughter, for the June edition of Iaw.
Have you ever recreated a favourite childhood happy snap?
He said: "I have recreated some pieces using the same methods the craftsmen would have used back in the 1930s.
A procession featuring the recreated Star-Spangled Banner will take place from the Annapolis City Dock to the steps of the State House.
Mr Elks, dressed in period costume from his own collection of antique tennis dress, said: "This was probably the first time the game had ever been recreated here since the two men played all those years ago.
The small amount of original Edsac parts which survive today, including parts of the chassis, are being recreated in digital design programs before being recreated by manufacturers.
A FAMILY has recreated a scene from their childhood to mark the demolition of a Tyneside landmark.
Molly James, six, recreated the pose from heptathlete Jessica Ennis, who won gold on Saturday night following a stunning 800m finale.
Clough had moments at Forest but never recreated the early days, while Taylor struggled as the main man.
But other concerts recreated exact playlists from long-ago concerts.
HISTORIC trials were recreated at Warwick Crown Court thanks to pupils from the Trinity Catholic School.
MEANWHILE BMW has recreated a classic, one-off coupe that competed in the 1940 Mille Miglia.
Legal browser ?
- recourse to some higher power
- recourse to the principles of natural justice
- recover knowledge
- recover knowledge of
- recover property
- Recovered Memory
- recovery of property
- recovery of property from another’s possession
- recreation time
- Rectus in curia
Full browser ?
- Recques Football Club
- Recreactional Sport Professional Wrestling Information
- Recreatieve SportVerening Vredenburg
- Recreating Enhanced Areas for Fish
- Recreation & Parks
- Recreation Africa Leisure Industries
- Recreation and Amusement Association
- Recreation and Conservation Funding Board
- Recreation and Intramural Sports
- Recreation and Leisure Facilities and Services Administration
- Recreation and Leisure For Fun
- Recreation and Leisure Studies
- Recreation and Morale Benefits
- Recreation and Off-Duty Safety
- Recreation and Park Commission for the Parish of East Baton Rouge
- Recreation and Park Department
- Recreation and Parks
- Recreation and Parks Advisory Board
- Recreation and Parks Association of New Brunswick
- Recreation and Parks Association of the Yukon