Mentioned in ?
References in classic literature ?
There were one or two cartloads of refugees passing along Oxford Street, and several in the Marylebone Road, but so slowly was the news spreading that Regent Street and Port- land Place were full of their usual Sunday-night promenaders, albeit they talked in groups, and along the edge of Regent's Park there were as many silent couples "walking out" together under the scattered gas lamps as ever there had been.
After the Polish refugees, came Colmiche, an old man who was credited with having committed frightful misdeeds in '93.
Like the refugees and renegades who slunk away in the salt marshes of the Adriatic and builded the palaces of powerful Venice on her deep-sunk piles, so these wretched hunted blacks builded power until they became masters of the mainland, controlling traffic and trade- routes, compelling the bushmen for ever after to remain in the bush and never to dare attempt the salt-water.
The motor, loaded with refugees, continued to travel very slowly down the hill.
The German name of the victim, the absence of all other motive, and the sinister inscription on the wall, all pointed to its perpetration by political refugees and revolutionists.
Ontario is also establishing a Special Advisory Table on Refugees to provide executive leadership, strategic guidance, sector collaboration and information-sharing on issues concerning refugee arrival and integration in Ontario.
It argues that federal officials violated the Refugee Act of 1980, which requires that the federal government "shall consult regularly" with the state regarding the placement of refugees.
Furthermore, applying for refugee status in the US is a long and complex process that typically takes one to two years and often ends in denial.
We have already proven that the carrier's liability has been misread and has no actual impact on the situation, in fact refugees have the right to fly," says Susanne Najafi, co-initiator of Refugee Air.
In the patriarchal society of 1974, in which the male was the main breadwinner of the family a refugee mother could not pass on her refugee status to her children, lawmakers had decided.
In contrast to a traditional bias in favour of a predominantly economic understanding of self-reliance, Governing Refugees addresses head-on the much overlooked issues of governance and justice within refugee camps, which are becoming ever more important in a world where the incidence of long-term encampment is increasing.
The statement claimed that the deal will not breach the international refugee convention, reports (http://www.
Legal browser ?
- refrain from
- refrain from action
- refrain from noticing
- refrain from punishing
- refrain from using
- refrain from working
- refraining from involvement
- refraining from utterance
- refresh one’s memory
- refresh one's memory
- refresh the memory
- Refreshing Memory
- refugee prisoner
- Refund of deposit
- refund of deposit by landlord
- refusal of agreement
- refusal of approval
- refusal of bail
- refusal of consent
- refusal to accept
- refusal to answer
- refusal to be provoked
- refusal to become involved
- refusal to believe
- refusal to comply
- refusal to do business
- refusal to furnish work
- Refusal to make a will
Full browser ?
- Refueling Sequence Chart
- Refueling Water Storage Tank
- refueling water system
- refuelling stop
- refuge area
- Refuge Cove State Recreation Site
- Refuge Operating Needs System
- Refuge Trust International
- Refuge, Cities of
- Refugee & Asylum Seekers Project
- Refugee Access Verification Unit
- Refugee Advisory & Advocacy Project
- Refugee Advocacy Service of South Australia
- Refugee Aid and Development
- Refugee and Asylum Seeker Health Network
- Refugee and Humanitarian Arrival Clinic
- Refugee and Immigrant Advisory Council Inc.
- Refugee and Immigrant Health Program
- Refugee and Immigration Legal Centre Inc.
- Refugee and Immigration Legal Service
- Refugee and Migratory Movements Research Unit
- Refugee Assessment and Guidance Unit
- Refugee Assistance Headquarters
- refugee camp
- Refugee camps
- refugee capital
- Refugee Centre for Human Rights
- Refugee Children and Vulnerable Citizens
- Refugee Children School Impact Grant
- Refugee Community Development Fund
- Refugee Concern Hong Kong
- Refugee Coordination Unit
- Refugee Council of New Zealand
- Refugee Counselling Services Unit
- Refugee Determination Program
- Refugee Development Center
- refugee doctor
- Refugee Documentation Centre, Ireland
- Refugee Education Assistance Act of 1980