Mentioned in ?
References in periodicals archive ?
Zillow Digs surveyed homeowners from around the country to find which popular DIY home improvement projects people regretted the most and least.
Athletes also regretted not being more sociable, not meeting more people and being "too closed off.
Steven Gerrard admits he may regret turning down the chance to join Real Madrid - but would have regretted leaving Liverpool even more.
The midfielder will captain Liverpool tonight in the Champions League against Real Madrid, and he says although he may regret not moving to the Bernabeu, he would have regretted leaving Liverpool even more, Independent reported.
Clarke said that he had no regret about being extremely honest with Anderson, but regretted that everybody heard it, and accepted that it was not a good example to set to aspiring cricketers or youngsters.
In our study, 14% of patients in the ORP group and 10% of patients in the RARP group regretted their treatment choice.
Women, however, more frequently regretted picking the wrong person as a sexual partner.
I once had a friend who regretted virtually everything she did, right down to the selection of the restaurant as soon as the check came.
In his response, Asif Yasin Malik regretted for not holding the local bodies elections in the cantonment board areas despite court orders.
Unlike his dad Mike, who regretted his own decision of choosing education over sport, the younger Querrey chose sport and a few years down the line has no regrets.
While 62% regretted getting wed, the most popular reason for having a downer on marriage was the loss of freedom, while a quarter of those surveyed said they missed being able to flirt with strangers.
Dr Sarah Brewer, medical adviser to Electric Zebra, said it was no surprise 64per cent of smokers regretted ever starting.
Legal browser ?
- registration of company
- Registration of Land Titles
- registration plate supplier
- registration statement
- Registrum brevium
- registry of deeds
- Regressive Tax
- regret profoundly
- Regula pro lege
- Regular and irregular process
- regular arrangement
- Regular deposit
- regular employment
- regular performance
- regular procedure
- regular proceeding
- regular recurrence
- Regulariter non valet pactum dare mea non alienanda
- regularity of action
- regulated tenancy
- regulation by a system
Full browser ?
- Regretful Morning
- Regrets Only
- Regroupement Action Jeunesse
- Regroupement Anti-G20 Étudiant
- Regroupement des Centres d'Amitié Autochtones du Québec
- Regroupement des Ergothérapeutes Francophones de l'Ontario
- Regroupement des Forces Démocratiques
- Regroupement des Massothérapeutes du Québec
- Regroupement des Organismes Canado-Haïtiens pour le Développement
- Regroupement des Producteurs Multimedia
- Regroupement Loisir Québec
- Regroupement Neuroimagerie Québec
- Regroupement Pédagogique Intercommunal
- Regroupement pour la Surveillance du Nucléaire
- Regroupement pour une Ville sans Voiture
- Regroupement Québécois de la Danse
- Regroupement Rugby Club Niçois