Mentioned in ?
References in periodicals archive ?
He added that more than 900 families from the respective villages have been regrouped, and that such program would continue in an extensive manner.
Dhaka, March1 (ANI): Around a 1,000 soldiers from the Bangladesh Rifles or BDR regrouped anxiously outside their barracks in Dhaka on Sunday.
The band recently regrouped with original members Belinda Carlisle (vocals), Jane Wiedlin and Charlotte Caffey (guitars), Kathy Valentine (bass), and Gina Schock (Drums).
He further explained that individual farmers who get regrouped in an association are being provided with the necessary facilities and assistance.
After a two year hiatus, Primus regrouped last fall to release the EP/DVD combo ``People Should Not Try to Act Like Animals'' followed by a tour.
Abdu explained that the previously scattered villages of Kilamet, Kubkub, Felket and Kamchewa have been regrouped in one community and have already become beneficiaries of social services.
Back on track: After an 0-3 start that dropped Valencia out of the national rankings, the Vikings appear to have regrouped in time for the start of league.
Merchandise has been regrouped into larger, cohesive sections.
Loyola, the gutty team that regrouped from a fourth-place finish in the Serra League to advance to Saturday's Southern Section Div.
The operations have been regrouped as a new subsidiary company - Global Stone PenRoc Inc.
After losing three consecutive games at one point, the Firebirds have regrouped to split their past four despite a sputtering offense that's averaging just 35.
Assistant coach Gerald Madkins tried to calm down Barnes, and Rico Hines patted him on the thigh with words of encouragement, but it wasn't until halftime that Barnes regrouped.
Legal browser ?
- registration plate supplier
- registration statement
- Registrum brevium
- registry of deeds
- Regressive Tax
- regret profoundly
- Regula pro lege
- Regular and irregular process
- regular arrangement
- Regular deposit
- regular employment
- regular performance
- regular procedure
- regular proceeding
- regular recurrence
- Regulariter non valet pactum dare mea non alienanda
- regularity of action
- regulated tenancy
- regulation by a system
- regulation by statute
Full browser ?
- Regroupement Action Jeunesse
- Regroupement Anti-G20 Étudiant
- Regroupement des Centres d'Amitié Autochtones du Québec
- Regroupement des Ergothérapeutes Francophones de l'Ontario
- Regroupement des Forces Démocratiques
- Regroupement des Massothérapeutes du Québec
- Regroupement des Organismes Canado-Haïtiens pour le Développement
- Regroupement des Producteurs Multimedia
- Regroupement Loisir Québec
- Regroupement Neuroimagerie Québec
- Regroupement Pédagogique Intercommunal
- Regroupement pour la Surveillance du Nucléaire
- Regroupement pour une Ville sans Voiture
- Regroupement Québécois de la Danse
- Regroupement Rugby Club Niçois
- Regrouping of Forces