References in periodicals archive ?
There are strong arguments for the frequency spectrum of the Zero Point Energy to be determined by means of a self-consistent system of statistical equilibrium in which there is a finite total pressure and a related finite average frequency.
The effective moduli of KBFB-UPE composites were also calculated using the classical Mori-Tanaka and Self-Consistent micromechanical models (cf.
7 vol% of silica was predicted using a general self-consistent model.
Thus, the solution of the problem is the determination of self-consistent profiles T(x), [DELTA]y(x) and q(x).
Features Package features include: direct import of complex parts from SolidWorks and other 3D CAD programmes; representation of self-consistent saturation effects in any soft magnetic material; interactive graphical utility Magwinder to build complex drive coils; MagView postprocessor capabilities which include high-quality 2D and 3D plots, interactive point and scan calculations and automatic force and energy integrals.
2 Generalized self-consistent method Mori-Tanaka model
Figure 1 shows the comparative values retrieved experimentally and those after applying a two-step homogenized scheme, firstly the self-consistent Mori-Tanaka for the matrix material and ceramic particles leading to a new effective matrix, next the Halpin-Tsai expressions that are particular for effective elastic modulus estimation of composites reinforced with long, random fibres, case in which the matrix role are taken by the effective ones from the previous step.
On the same line, I feel that a few compact comments on the main LB limitations would have been useful; for instance, the fact that LB cannot deal with self-consistent thermohydrodynamics (local temperature coupling directly into the local equilibria) could have been mentioned, to warn the reader that fluid problems with strong compressibility and heat-release effects (e.
by the equally formal reasoning of Plato and Aristotle, the ideal that has inspired virtually all such thinkers down to the present time has been the hope, sometimes even the self-assurance, of eventually attaining a view of all of reality that is not only totally comprehensive, or holistic, but also totally coherent, or self-consistent, as well as completely clear, explicit, and certain, that is, if not immediately self-evident, at least deductively derived from foundational assumptions or axioms, themselves completely self-evident.
Calculations were performed using the triply split 6-311G ** basis set at various levels of theory including Hartree-Fock (HF), multiconfigurational self-consistent field (MCSCF), multiconfigurational quasidegenerate perturbation theory (MCQDPT) and density-functional theory (DFT).
It is a wholly creative and energizing reality, self-consistent and undivided in its active power, for the Father makes all things through the Word and in the Holy Spirit, and in this way the unity of the Holy Trinity is preserved.
An analytical model providing simultaneous, self-consistent representations of the temperature and porosity dependence of the elastic and bulk moduli of polycrystalline ceramics is applied to data compiled from the literature for 24 oxide ceramics.
Legal browser ?
- self consistent
- self-derived power
- self-determined being
Full browser ?
- self-conjugate particle
- self-conjugate partition
- Self-conjugate triangle
- Self-Consistent Anisotropic Field
- Self-Consistent Born Approximation
- Self-Consistent Boundary-Site Approximation
- Self-Consistent Charge Extended Hueckel method
- Self-Consistent Charge-Iterative Extended Hueckel
- Self-Consistent Electron-Pair Theory
- Self-Consistent Electrostatic Field
- Self-Consistent Empirical Pseudopotential Method
- Self-consistent field
- Self-consistent field
- Self-consistent field method
- Self-Consistent Field Molecular Orbital
- Self-Consistent Field Theory
- Self-Consistent Full-Potential Linearized-Augmented-Plane-Wave
- Self-Consistent Generator Coordinate Method
- Self-Consistent Local Orbital
- Self-Consistent Map
- Self-Consistent Orbital
- Self-Consistent Ornstein Zernike Approximation
- Self-Consistent Orthogonalized Plane Wave
- Self-Consistent Particle-Hole Propagator
- Self-Consistent Perturbation Field
- Self-Consistent Phonon
- Self-Consistent Polarization Field Method
- Self-Consistent Polarization Propagator
- Self-Consistent Polarization Propagator Approximation
- Self-Consistent Projection Operator Method
- Self-Consistent Random Phase Approximation
- Self-Consistent Reaction Field
- Self-Consistent Reaction Field Molecular Orbital