Mentioned in ?
- Ashcroft, John David
- Bush, George Herbert Walker
- Bush, George Walker
- Clark, William Ramsey
- conservative reading
- defined meaning
- Demonstrative Evidence
- distinct meaning
- Drugs and Narcotics
- Election Campaign Financing
- Federal Election Commission
- first amendment
References in classic literature ?
Agnes rose up from her father's side, before long; and going softly to her piano, played some of the old airs to which we had often listened in that place.
The morning sun looked softly down upon the broad green earth, which like a mighty altar was sending up clouds of perfume from its breast, while flowers danced gayly in the summer wind, and birds sang their morning hymn among the cool green leaves.
This young man is the count's son," she added more softly.
It's the birthday of our happiness," said Anne softly.
He walked with a springier step, he carried a little cane and he was whistling softly to himself.
But if the noise were made by a man or boy who moved softly and therefore suspiciously, Jerry learned to growl loudly; if the noise were loud and careless, then Jerry's growl was soft.
White Fang tried to draw the thong softly out of his master's hand; but the relaxed fingers closed tightly and Grey Beaver roused himself.
I am rather afraid that Doctor Softly was not a clever medical man; for in spite of his great connections, he did not get a very magnificent practice as a physician.
Besides," he added, softly, "I had to have his signature; I am insuring his life.
He opens his door; wheels himself softly into the corridor; locks the doors of the two empty bedrooms, and returns (with the keys in his pocket) to his own room.
Fentolin raised to his lips and blew softly a little gold whistle which hung from a chain attached to his waistcoat.
The man winced several times and groaned once; softly while the change was being made; but in the end he found Pollyanna's lap a very welcome substitute for the rocky hollow in which his head had lain before.
Legal browser ?
- Socialist Party of the United States of America
- societas clandestina
- Societas leonina
- Societe en commendite
- socius criminis
- soft job
- softening circumstances
- Soit droit fait al partie
- Sold bedroom set and wasn't paid for it
- Sold car, buyer demanding money for repairs
- Sold deceased relatives home, liable for repairs
- Sold mobile home, collection agency trying to collect on it
- Sold note
- Sold truck to firend, reposses
- soldier -like
- Soldiers' and Sailors' Civil Relief Act of 1918
- sole control of a commodity
Full browser ?
- Softlanding Linux System
- softly softly approach
- softly softly catchee monkey
- softly, softly approach
- softly, softly, catchee monkey
- softly-softly approach
- Softphone Location Determination Application
- Softpro India