References in periodicals archive ?
Custer County - Improving coverage along the State Highway 79 corridor near Buffalo Gap.
Abell said officials from the state Highway Department are scheduled to meet with state police to discuss the response to Sunday night's storm.
Ohio State Highway Patrol, "Sobriety Checkpoints," Monthly News Article (2001); retrieved on January 20, 2002, from http://www.
The amounts and rates of revenues credited to the state highway fund and flowing through to NDDOT are subject to legislative actions, since no taxes are specifically pledged.
In a letter sent today to key House and Senate committees, the coalition, which is made up of organizations from the areas of highway construction and safety, public health and law enforcement, called for greater funding of state highway safety programs, long-term strategic planning and research.
Many public agencies and elected representatives-including the State Highway Department, local fire and rescue groups, the Sandoval County Sheriff and Commission, and U.
In addition, advances in bridge technology, coupled with significant, recent revisions to the American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials (AASHTO) bridge specifications necessitate a new, revised edition of this important book.
Address : State Highway Administration State Highway Administration Office of Structures - Administration 707 N Calvert Street C203 Baltimore , MD 21202US
The following is a description of the improved network coverage areas: -- Near Beulah - Located south of Beulah, the new cell site improves coverage along State Highway 49 between Beulah and Interstate 94; east for six miles on 21st Street Southwest from State Highway 49; and west for four miles on County Road 25.
A two-decade-long project of seismic retrofitting on state highway bridges and overpasses - which kicked into high gear after the 1994 Northridge Earthquake - is nearly finished in Los Angeles County, state officials say.
In a sign of the Antelope Valley's involvement in the commercialization of space, representatives of aerospace companies and the cities of Lancaster and Palmdale met Thursday to hear how to apply for state Highway to Space grants.
4 million from the state highway and transportation commission, which receives all state highway user fees and taxes and whose funds are constitutionally dedicated for highway purposes and stand appropriated for such purposes without requiring further legislative action, in two payments in 1997 and 1998.
Legal browser ?
- state a fact
- state a grievance
- state a truth
- State Action
- state affairs
- state again
- state aids
- state an untruth
- state as fact
- state as true
- state authoritatively
- state by items
- state by way of objection
- State Courts
- State Department
- state directly
- state emphatically
- state falsely
- state for settlement
- state fully
- state highway
- state hospital
- state immunity
- state in nonexplicit terms
- state incorrectly
- state institution
- State Interest
- State Lottery
- state management
- state managers
- state misleadingly
- state occasion
- state of a married woman
- state of affairs
- state of anxiety
- state of being
- state of being equal
- state of being public
- state of being unused
- state of disorder
- state of domicile
- state of doubt
- state of equilibrium
- state of excitability
- state of feeling
- state of health
Full browser ?
- State guaranty funds
- State Guard Association of the United States, Inc.
- State Hazard Mitigation Officer
- State Hazard Mitigation Program
- State Hazardous Waste Site
- State Health Access Data Assistance Center
- State Health Agency
- State Health Benefits Commission
- State Health Benefits Program
- State Health Education Council
- State Health Expenditure Account
- State Health Insurance Advisory Program
- State Health Insurance Assistance Program
- State Health Management Boards
- State Health Online Tracking System
- State Health Planning and Development Agency
- State Health Purchasing Program
- State Health Registry of Iowa
- State Health Research Advisory Council
- State Health Technology Assessment Program
- State Health Workforce Profile
- State Heating Oil and Propane Program
- State Hermitage
- State High Level Clearance Committee
- State High Risk Pools for the Medically Uninsurable
- State High School
- State Higher Education Executive Officers
- State Higher Education Finance
- State Higher Education Loan
- State Higher Education Officers
- state highway
- State highway (US)
- State highway (US)
- State Highway Account
- State Highway Administration
- State Highway and Transportation Department
- State Highway Fund
- State Highway Operation and Protection Program
- State Highway Route
- State Highway Safety Alliance
- State Highway Safety Offices
- State Highway Safety Plan
- State Highway System
- State Highway User Revenue
- State highways
- State highways
- State Historic Park
- State Historic Preservation Act
- State Historic Preservation Officer
- State Historical Building Code
- State Historical Preservation Office
- State Historical Records Advisory Board
- State Historical Society of Iowa
- State Historical Society of Missouri
- State Historical Society of North Dakota
- State Historical Society of Wisconsin
- State History Guide
- State Home Oil Weatherization
- State Homeland Security Assessment and Strategy
- State Homeland Security Assessment and Strategy Program
- State Homeland Security Exercise and Evaluation Program