References in periodicals archive ?
Stockowners are more likely to see the effects as beneficial (37%) rather than harmful (27%).
Ford and Oxy managements are imperiling our companies by failing to tell the stockowners any facts behind their public and lobbying stands on global warming/cooling," Olson stated.
The firm, which manages over $50 billion in assets through its affiliates (as of 12/31/98), is headquartered in Hartford, Connecticut, which is also home to its majority stockowner, Phoenix Home Life Mutual Insurance Company.
228) Employers can agglomerate corporations, partnerships and other groupings because of laws that legitimize such associations and provide liability limitations and other incentives to its stockowners and managers.
5 percent of stockowners in 2010, at least one of the companies in which they owned stock was one that employed, or had employed, the family head or that person's spouse or partner (data not shown in the tables).
Proceeding from Kalina's operating report, PregoHoldings is owner of the company ADRs: the companywas never mentioned among shareholders with over 5%interest; however, the lists of stockowners allowed to theconcern's latest shareholder meetings state Prego asowner of 15.
This bank was not made up by consolidations, mergers, or acquisitions, but by the ideals, passion, sweat, efforts and commitment of hard working people, such as our clients, fellow officers, and employees, as well as stockowners who believed, and still do, in the values of our land, our businesses, and most of all, our people.
For example, stockowners have incentives to increase risk-taking in order to increase their profits; the regulatory regime prevents risky behavior and thus works as a source of strong corporate governance.
It is immediately noticeable that vaccine uptake in Eastern and Southern England was above the 80% minimum because these stockowners were close to last autumn's BTV8 fire and could smell the smoke.
During the five years of his government there had been a continuous push southward by explorers and stockowners who followed up Throsby's discoveries.
August cited antitrust concerns in rejecting KLA's premium and noted that Randolph's bid offered stockowners equity in the new company.
Each board was responsible for raising funds to carry out its responsibilities with the majority of funds raised from rates levied on stockowners.
Legal browser ?
- stock agreement
- stock book
- stock certificate
- stock company
- Stock Dividend
- stock exchange
- stock in trade
- stock list
- Stock Market
- stock option
- stock pile
- stock saying
- stock sheet
- stock up
- Stock Warrant
- stockholder of record
- stockholder's derivative action
- Stockholder's Derivative Suit
- stocks and bonds
- Stole from Walmart, misdemeanor or felony?
- stolen article
- stolen articles
- stolen goods
- Stone, Harlan Fiske
- Stone, Lucy
- stool pigeon
- stop an advance
Full browser ?
- Stockmann, Dr. Thomas
- Stockmar, Christian Friedrich, Baron von
- Stockmarket index
- Stockmarket index
- Stockpile Approved Product Record
- Stockpile Emergency Validation
- Stockpile Emergency Verification
- Stockpile Flight Test
- Stockpile Inventory List Comparator
- Stockpile Laboratory Test
- Stockpile Life Extension Program
- Stockpile Management Restructuring Initiative
- Stockpile Materials Requirement Tabulator
- Stockpile Planning Guidance
- Stockpile Reliability Evaluation Program
- Stockpile Reliability Program
- Stockpile Sampling Plan
- Stockpile stewardship
- Stockpile Stewardship and Management Program
- Stockpile Stewardship Plan
- Stockpile Stewardship Program
- Stockpile Surveillance
- Stockpile Test and Repair Parts
- stockpile to target sequence
- Stockpile-to-Target Sequence