References in periodicals archive ?
48) Finally, although delirium is treated with atypical or conventional antipsychotics vis-a-vis dopamine type 2 receptor antagonism, (45) stuporous catatonia is preferentially treated with gamma-aminobutyric acid-A receptor agonists such as lorazepam.
In extreme cases, they may appear stuporous or depressed, may become overly aggressive or affectionate, may appear to be seeing things that aren't there, or they may stare off into space.
Stuporous episodes during treatment with sodium valproate: report of seven cases.
The delirious patient also can be hypervigilant, lethargic, sleepy, or stuporous.
When Klenner first saw her, she was stuporous with a white foam around her mouth, and she was also markedly febrile, with a "fever by axilla 106.
His general condition was poor, his consciousness was stuporous, his spontaneous respiration was week and he was intubated.
He was stuporous and modified Glasgow coma scale score was 5/15 with intermittent tonic posturing.
14) Patients who are stuporous, comatose, vomiting, or in renal failure should be treated intravenously with either doxycycline or chloramphenicol.
15) However, adult patients who are stuporous, senile, or have psychiatric illness, are prone to swallowing a variety of foreign objects including animal bones and dentures.
Some nights I'd eat all the ice cream in the refrigerator and then sit there, a slug on his balcony, stuporous and content.
On admission to the hospital, the patient was disoriented and stuporous.
Kirsch goes on to quote the poem "Saturn," in which Olds's drunken stuporous father is imagined eating her little brother:
Legal browser ?
- study quietly
- study systematically
- stumble on
- stumbling block
- style of arrangement
- style of penmanship
- sua sponte
- sua voluntate
- sub hasta vendere
- sub judice
- Sub modo
- Sub Nomine
- Sub pede sigilli
Full browser ?
- Stupidly Named Internet Football League
- Stupidly Quick, Underdressed and Imminently Dead
- Stupidly Quick, Underdressed, Ignorant and Dangerous
- Stupin, Aleksandr
- Stupin, Aleksandr Vasilevich
- stuporous catatonia
- Stur, Ludovit
- Sturbridge, Massachusetts
- Sturdee Airport
- Sturdee, Sir Frederick Charles Doveton