Mentioned in ?
References in periodicals archive ?
i]n addition to all other powers vested by this article in the supreme court, the supreme court shall have general superintendence over all courts in the state.
Banks in Chile are supervised formally by the Superintendence of Banks and Financial Institutions (SBIF) and informally by the Association of Banks and Financial Institutions.
Overhead shall include without limitation, all cost and expenses in connection with administration, management, superintendence, small tools, insurance required by Schedule A of the General Conditions and Performance and Payment Bonds.
The site of New Place, Stratford-on-Avon, the last residence of Shakespeare and the place where he died, is now undergoing a very careful examination under the superintendence of Alderman Colbourne, following the interesting discovery a few days ago of the original foundations of the house.
The first, "Insanity to Normality," explains how psychiatry evolved from a relatively low-prestige superintendence of the chronically insane to its modern incarnation as the profession entrusted to heal broken families, dysfunctional sexualities, public misbehaviors and private miseries.
Contractor name : STANDARD GENERAL SUPERINTENDENCE & TESTING LABORATORY PTE LTD
676 million were reserved for direction, works and superintendence ,respectively.
779 billion and Rs 338 million were reserved for direction and superintendence respectively.
The Financial Superintendence of Colombia, through Resolution 1812 Nov.
Speaking before the select committee reviewing the Lokpal Bill, Singh also opposed the proposal of putting the CBI's anticorruption wing under the superintendence of the Lokpal, saying it would cause problems and make the agency ineffective.
These demands were delinking of Lokayuktas from Lokpal Bill, making appointment process of the Lokpal more democratic and inclusive and creation of an independent probe agency under Lokpal and bringing superintendence of corruption cases probed by the CBI under the Lokpal.
Legal browser ?
- Superflua non nocent
- superior court
- superior group
- superior individual
- superior situation
- superiority in number
- supernatural being
Full browser ?
- Superintendant Fouquet
- Superintendecia de Telecomunicaciones
- Superintendence of Cultural Heritage
- Superintendencia de Administración Tributaria
- Superintendencia de Administradoras de Fondos de Pensiones
- Superintendencia de Bancos
- Superintendencia de Bancos e Instituciones Financieras
- Superintendencia de Bancos y Entidades Financieras
- Superintendência de Desenvolvimento da Amazônia
- Superintendência de Desenvolvimento do Nordeste
- Superintendencia de Industria y Comercio
- Superintendencia de Instituciones de Intermediación Financiera
- Superintendencia de Pensiones, Valores y Seguros
- Superintendencia de Seguros Privados
- Superintendencia de Seguros y Reaseguros
- Superintendencia de Servicios Sanitarios
- Superintendência de Transporte Público
- Superintendencia de Valores y Seguros
- Superintendencia do Desenvolvimiento do Nordeste
- Superintendencia Nacional de Administración Tributaria
- Superintendent (education)