Mentioned in ?
References in periodicals archive ?
Machinery, Water, Heat, Utilities, Transportation, Insurance, Taxes, Superintendence, Coordination, And
Britain has no sovereignty over, no governance of, and no superintendence over Hong Kong since Hong Kong returned to China in 1997," Foreign Ministry spokeswoman Hua Chunying was quoted as saying at a press briefing in Beijing.
The lady collectors are to be under the superintendence of Mrs C Herbert Birchall, vice-president of the Wallasey branch of the British Red Cross Society, while Mr George Booth, the Mayor's secretary, and Mr J J Burnley, the borough treasurer, are acting as hon secretary and treasurer respectively.
When I talk about "growing the Kingdom,"I'm looking more at God's superintendence of the church universal.
The deal is subject to approval by the Brazilian antitrust authorities and by the Industrial Development Superintendence of Bahia State, as well as other customary closing conditions.
the leader in Total Petroleum Hydrocarbon (TPH) monitoring systems has been selected by the Superintendence of the Environment (SMA) of Chile.
Rashid, who is the Federal Minister for Information & Broadcasting, told the media that it was Imran Khan who had demanded the election should be held under the superintendence of judiciary for he believed in its independence, fairness, and freedom.
The transaction, which was completed by the Ecuadorian Superintendence of Market Power Control in March 2014, was completed at the Guayaquil Stock Exchange on March 12, 2014, when PFC received and paid 108.
Senior advocate Anil Divan, appearing for the CVC, gave the perception of the Commission on its scope and power and CBI's counsel Amarender Sharan said investigating authority has to be independent and code of criminal procedure ( CrPC) and CBI manual contemplates its superintendence.
Lokpal to have superintendence over CBI in relation to Lokpal referred cases.
In 2013, the government will reduce its contribution to the superintendence from 46% to 10%.
This structure came in the form of the amendment's most significant central feature: the establishment of the Ohio Supreme Court's authority to establish Rules of Superintendence.
Legal browser ?
- Superflua non nocent
- superior court
- superior group
- superior individual
- superior situation
- superiority in number
- supernatural being
Full browser ?
- Superintendant Fouquet
- Superintendecia de Telecomunicaciones
- Superintendencia de Administración Tributaria
- Superintendencia de Bancos
- Superintendencia de Bancos e Instituciones Financieras
- Superintendencia de Bancos y Entidades Financieras
- Superintendência de Desenvolvimento da Amazônia
- Superintendência de Desenvolvimento do Nordeste
- Superintendencia de Industria y Comercio
- Superintendencia de Instituciones de Intermediación Financiera
- Superintendencia de Pensiones, Valores y Seguros
- Superintendencia de Seguros Privados
- Superintendencia de Seguros y Reaseguros
- Superintendência de Transporte Público
- Superintendencia do Desenvolvimiento do Nordeste
- Superintendencia Nacional de Administración Tributaria
- Superintendent (education)
- Superintendent (police)
- Superintendent Fouquet
- Superintendent of Documents, Government Printing Office
- Superintendent of Police