References in periodicals archive ?
a leading global healthcare data analytics firm that delivers solutions to minimize medical and financial risk, today announced that Chile's Health Superintendency has licensed Verisk Health's DxCG RiskSmart[R] Stand Alone software for a pilot program to implement risk adjustment in the management of Chile's large private insurer funds, Isapres (Instituciones de Salud Previsional).
The contract is The development of two projects in forest management plans and the establishment of a single development phytosociological for the superintendency RDSF in Cracow.
The report, based on a May 2006 survey of more than 1,300 superintendents nationwide, is one of many studies on the state of the superintendency AASA has conducted every decade since 1923.
This ranking of premiums prepared by the Superintendency of Insurance & Reinsurance of Panama, shows that Assa Compania de Seguros comes first in the list with $80.
Why did you decide to return to a superintendency at this point in your career, and how did you choose Miami?
Cities are now rethinking the urban superintendency.
Also, the operation of the credit card business under norms of the Bank Superintendency eliminates the uncertainty of a potential change in regulations affecting credit cards operated by retailers.
Place of Delivery : offices of the Superintendency of Securities.
Andrew Jervis, president of the Board of Directors of the bank, said the transaction which has the backing of the Superintendency of Banks (SIB), does not mean a change in the operating model, and continuity of service has been assured for their customers.
If you don't want to do things differently and better, then this probably isn't the place you're going to want to be,'" said Cleveland, who left a South Carolina superintendency to return to her roots.
Two appendices provide data on final outcomes (number of students and percentage of students) for the Class of 1999 by school and superintendency.
According to Anita Johnson, executive director of NCERT, Amprey's understanding of the superintendency, experience in association leadership, and success in building strong education and corporate partnerships are a perfect match with NCERT's mission and vision.
Legal browser ?
- Superflua non nocent
- superior court
- superior group
- superior individual
- superior situation
- superiority in number
- supernatural being
Full browser ?
- Superintendant Fouquet
- Superintendecia de Telecomunicaciones
- Superintendencia de Administración Tributaria
- Superintendencia de Bancos
- Superintendencia de Bancos e Instituciones Financieras
- Superintendencia de Bancos y Entidades Financieras
- Superintendência de Desenvolvimento da Amazônia
- Superintendência de Desenvolvimento do Nordeste
- Superintendencia de Industria y Comercio
- Superintendencia de Instituciones de Intermediación Financiera
- Superintendencia de Pensiones, Valores y Seguros
- Superintendencia de Seguros Privados
- Superintendencia de Seguros y Reaseguros
- Superintendência de Transporte Público
- Superintendencia do Desenvolvimiento do Nordeste
- Superintendencia Nacional de Administración Tributaria
- Superintendent (education)
- Superintendent (police)
- Superintendent Fouquet
- Superintendent of Documents, Government Printing Office
- Superintendent of Police
- Superintendent of Police Dakshina Kannada
- Superintendent of Public Instruction
- Superintendent of Schools
- Superintendent of the Year
- Superintendent Technical Planning & Services
- Superintendent's Disciplinary Charge
- Superintendent's Leadership Program
- Superintendent's Urban Principal Initiative
- Superintendent, Military Academy
- Superintendents Technology Leadership Conference
- Superintending Engineer