Mentioned in ?
References in periodicals archive ?
It's a coup for the Gypsies as former Ipswich Town keeper Supple was wanted by champions Cork City, while Shamrock Rovers were also admirers.
Monita Poudyal, have marketed Supple through infomercials; social media and other Internet marketing; radio ads; brochures; and in-person pitches at community events.
Supple has previous Willie Supple is the only jockey in the field to have previously won the contest.
Supple was told that he had violated a federal code by using the drone for a commercial purpose, the report added.
Helen Supple and Neil Habberfield Bridgend | MUCH has been said regarding the truancy of Welsh schoolchildren.
But with a heavy sod and an ice cold wind expected in Tullamore, Supple isn't predicting anything but a low scoring war of attrition.
In Chicago, Supple is perhaps best known for the gorgeous 2008 epic Midsummer Night's Dream, which used performers, musicians and acrobats from India and Sri Lanka.
1 : capable of bending or of being bent easily without stiffness, creases, or damage <a supple body> <supple leather>
KEEPER Shane Supple last night admitted he would love a permanent move to Falkirk if he is not first choice at Ipswich next season.
FALKIRK keeper Shane Supple wasn't surprised Neil Alexander became Rangers' UEFA Cup hero - because the Scot never made a mistake at Ipswich.
He also described the daughter, 43-year-old Lynda Supple, as a "cunning, amoral, selfish and vindictive woman".
Legal browser ?
- supervise communications
- supervising director
- supervisor of accounts
- supervisor of an estate
- supervisory official
- Supoenaed, mother and son do not want to testify
- supplement to a will
- Supplemental bill
- Supplemental Brief for Appellants
- Supplemental Brief for the Board of Education, Topeka, Kansas
- supplementary device
- Supplementary Proceedings
- supplied with arms
Full browser ?
- Suppiluliumas I
- supping with Sir Thomas Gresham
- supping with the devil
- Supplement 1
- Supplément de Loyer de Solidarité
- Supplément de Revenu Garanti
- Supplement Research Foundation
- supplement therapy
- supplement to a will
- Supplement to an Abbreviated New Drug Submission
- Supplement to Final Environmental Impact Statement
- Supplement to HIV/AIDS Surveillance
- Supplement to the Final Environmental Statement
- Supplement Training Systems