References in periodicals archive ?
A common excuse offered was the need for more intelligence, but this is the precise reason for studying tactics, it enables prediction of enemy action without observing the entire enemy system.
Downward influence tactics are supervisory actions intended to change the behavior of subordinates.
We now offer several trademarked forums that provide custom solutions through word of mouth marketing strategies including Beck Ag Com's AgTelecom[R] AgTelePanels and other tactics.
17) Concluding, in fact, that "[m]ost police manuals do not advocate the question-first tactic, because they understand that Oregon v.
In advertising circles, this shifting of tectonic plates is hard to miss as brands like Nike, Mazda, Burger King and adidas, as well as politicians, drug companies and activists look to new media venues and new tactics.
In May, the Federal Trade Commission released the results of its "False Claim in Spam Study," which shows an exaggerated use of fraudulent tactics amongst spammers.
But despite the rough waters, some tech companies are implementing unique tactics that have enabled them not only to weather the storm, but to rise above it.
Figure 5 shows the average extent to which each NPD tactic was used on accelerated and non-accelerated projects.
As a case in point, networking is perceived as more socially desirable than frequently used, perhaps because people realize the possible positive individual and organizational outcomes that can emerge from using this type of sanctioned tactic.
Another tactic developed and refined in the SBC was holding preconference caucus meetings in order to organize and indoctrinate messengers on how to vote at forthcoming conventions.
Trying to take business away from another foundry is a legitimate marketing tactic.
But they have a different style, a different mentality and that's why we will play a different tactic.
Legal browser ?
- tabula rasa
- tabular register of the year
- tabulas referre
- tacit assent
- tacit inference
- Tacit law
- tacit relocation
- Tacita quaedam habentur pro expressis
- tacitly assumed
- tack together
- Taft, Alphonso
- Taft, William Howard
- Taft-Hartley Act
- tag incorrectly
- tail end
- tailgating ticket
- tailor -made
- tainted cultural object
- tainted evidence
- take a beating
- take a break
Full browser ?
- tactic polymer
- Tactical Acoustic Communications System
- Tactical Acoustic Measurement and Decision Aid
- Tactical Acoustic Specialist Program
- Tactical Acquisition Reconnaissance Company
- Tactical Actions Officer
- Tactical Ada Guidance
- Tactical Adjustment System
- Tactical Advance to Battle
- Tactical Advanced Combat Direction & Electronic Warfare
- Tactical Advanced Combat Direction & Electronic Warfare System
- Tactical Advanced Computer
- Tactical Advanced Computer 3
- Tactical Advanced Computer Joint Workstation
- Tactical Advanced Computer-Joint Workstation
- Tactical Advanced Digital Control System
- Tactical Advanced Land Inertial Navigator
- Tactical Advanced Simulated Warfare Integrated Trainer
- Tactical Advanced Situation Information Display
- Tactical Aerial Reconnaissance and Surveillance
- Tactical Aerial Refueling Squadron
- Tactical Aerial Surveillance and Reconnaissance Operational Capability
- tactical aerodrome forecasts
- Tactical Aerodynamic Missile