Mentioned in ?
- Allred, Gloria
- American Indian Movement
- Animal Rights
- Antilawyer Movement
- Badger, George Edmund
- Baldwin, Roger Nash
- Banks, Dennis J.
- Black Panther Party
- Black Power Movement
- Black, Hugo Lafayette
- blue sky law
- Boston Massacre Soldiers
- Bush, George Herbert Walker
- Car accident, settle
- Chicago Eight
- Citizens for Decency through Law
References in periodicals archive ?
Self promotion is another soft tactic that can have opposing effects on target.
Tactics is critical to visualization because organization is a key component of military operations.
Results indicate that persuasion tactic is most popularly used by the employees.
A speaker may counter a questionable tactic at least in part in order to pressure opponents to repair or abandon the tactic, so a model of how a speaker may accomplish this ought to cover both speaker and opponents and how message design features enable and constrain the ongoing performances of each.
A distinction is made between 'desired' (preferred) frequency and actual frequency since it is possible that situational constraints will hinder people from using their preferred influence tactic.
Downward influence tactics are supervisory actions intended to change the behavior of subordinates.
One month after participating in the ATC word of mouth tactic, the participants were surveyed, and the results showed that 60 percent of the participants had already purchased the product.
The Missouri Supreme Court disagreed, concluding that this tactic violated Miranda, and the government appealed to the U.
Out of soft influence tactics, "consultation" is not included as interpersonal communication tactics in the present study because the tactic is in many cases communication from subordinates to superiors.
Each form of verbal instruction was presented in one of three situations: no accompanying gestures, gestures that matched the tactic being described, or gestures that matched the alternative tactic.
A newly formed Word Of Mouth Marketing Association (WOMMA) has plans to make what's now a guerilla tactic into a legitimate practice.
The July 28th Washington Post described another unorthodox tactic that occupation authorities in Iraq are employing.
Legal browser ?
- tabula rasa
- tabular register of the year
- tabulas referre
- tacit assent
- tacit inference
- Tacit law
- tacit relocation
- Tacita quaedam habentur pro expressis
- tacitly assumed
- tack together
- Taft, Alphonso
- Taft, William Howard
- Taft-Hartley Act
- tag incorrectly
- tail end
- tailor -made
- tainted cultural object
- tainted evidence
- take a beating
- take a break
- take a breather
Full browser ?
- Tact Data Base
- Tactair Fluid Controls
- Tactful, Unique & Dynamic
- tactic polymer
- Tactical Acoustic Communications System
- Tactical Acoustic Measurement and Decision Aid
- Tactical Acoustic Specialist Program
- Tactical Acquisition Reconnaissance Company
- Tactical Actions Officer
- Tactical Ada Guidance
- Tactical Adjustment System
- Tactical Advance to Battle
- Tactical Advanced Combat Direction & Electronic Warfare
- Tactical Advanced Combat Direction & Electronic Warfare System
- Tactical Advanced Computer
- Tactical Advanced Computer 3
- Tactical Advanced Computer Joint Workstation
- Tactical Advanced Computer-Joint Workstation
- Tactical Advanced Digital Control System
- Tactical Advanced Land Inertial Navigator
- Tactical Advanced Signal Processing
- Tactical Advanced Simulated Warfare Integrated Trainer
- Tactical Advanced Situation Information Display
- Tactical Aerial Reconnaissance and Surveillance
- Tactical Aerial Refueling Squadron
- Tactical Aerial Surveillance and Reconnaissance Operational Capability
- tactical aerodrome forecasts