Mentioned in ?
- Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome
- Agricultural Law
- Bailey, Francis Lee
- Becket, Saint Thomas
- Birth Control
- Centers for Law and Legal Studies
- Constitution Party
- Darrow, Clarence Seward
- juvenile delinquent
- Mentally ill sister in law harassing family
References in periodicals archive ?
Teens sent to private camps usually do not have criminal records.
While many historians have discussed teenagers and the formation of teen culture in the post-WWII era, Kelly Schrum pushes the periodization back and adds a distinct gender dimension to the literature in Some Wore Bobby Sox: The Emergence of Teenage Girls' Culture, 1920-1945.
We also asked the experts to identify the consequences that would be most likely to deter teens from using the drugs, as well as particular harms that might occur because of polydrug use and/or the addition of other ingredients to specific drugs.
When teens have problems they don't normally go to a mental health professional, they don't generally talk to their parents,'' hotline founder and Executive Director Elaine Leader said during the official grand opening Saturday about the hotline's new Tarzana Treatment Center office in Reseda.
The one constant is that teens take to the Internet like ants to a summer picnic.
The majority of people killed in teen-driver crashes are people other than the teen drivers themselves, according to a recent study of 10 years of crash data by the AAA Foundation for Traffic Safety.
And, indeed, national surveys bear that out, finding that fewer teens of all ages and both genders are having sex, and that more are using contraception.
Teens can get tips on how to handle the pressures related to playing competitive sports at: http://kidshealth.
Others have emphasized talking to teens about the beauty of sexuality and the benefits of waiting until marriage to share this gift.
Research on teen pregnancy and parenthood indicates that teens are not well prepared for parenting, and are more likely to live in poverty and to interrupt their education than are older mothers (Braithwaite & Taylor, 2001) Also, the overall quality of a young mother's life is greatly compromised in comparison to the lives of young women who wait until they are older to become pregnant.
Last year, 42,515 teens got nose jobs (rhinoplasty) and 15,973 had ear pinnings (otoplasty)--the two most popular surgeries among teens.
The onslaught of federal funding for abstinence-only sex education is perpetuating a troubling trend: the rise of a virginity-based model wherein many teens are having sexual contact but not using protection.
Legal browser ?
- tearing away
- tearing down
- tearing off
- technical term
- Technology and Construction Court
- tell a falsehood
- tell a lie
- tell a secret
- tell again
- tell all
- tell an untruth
- tell apart
- tell details
- tell falsehoods about
- tell fully
- tell how
- tell in detail
- tell lies
- tell lies about
- tell of
Full browser ?
- Teenie Beanie Baby
- Teenie bopper
- teenie weenie
- Teens Achieving Community Through Training
- Teens Achieving Reading Goals Easily Together
- Teens Act for AIDS
- Teens Acting against Violence
- Teens Advising Library Keepers
- Teens Against Animal Cruelty
- Teens Against Cyber Crime
- Teens Against Dating Abuse
- Teens Against Destructive Decisions
- Teens Against Domestic Violence
- Teens Against Drugs and Alcohol
- Teens Against Drunk Driving
- Teens Against Gang Violence
- Teens Against Shooting Komputers
- Teens Against Tabacco Use
- Teens Against Television
- Teens and Pudding Inconvenience Our Childish Agents
- Teens and Teachers Teaming for Technology
- Teens Are People Too
- Teens Encounter Christ
- Teens Encounter Christ and Church
- Teens Erleben Christus
- Teens Exercising Now
- Teens Experiencing Abusive Relationships
- Teens Exploring and Achieving in Math and Science
- Teens for Christ
- Teens for Planet Earth
- Teens for Prayer
- Teens for the World
- Teens Helping Teens