Mentioned in ?
- Baldwin, Roger Nash
- Bates, Daisy Lee Gatson
- Bigelow, Melville Madison
- Bracton, Henry de
- Building Officials and Code Administrators International
- Cardozo, Benjamin Nathan
- Case Method
- case system
- Casey, William Joseph
- Education Law
- Langdell, Christopher Columbus
- law book
- Law Review
References in periodicals archive ?
During the hearing, Managing Director PCTB Nawazish Ali submitted a report regarding manuscript record of textbooks, their final approval and agreements with publishers in response to earlier court orders.
This may have seemed early to some, however we wanted to ensure that schools had ample opportunity to assess their needs and order textbook top-ups well in advance.
More than 500 active college students completed the survey, which was emailed to Direct Textbook users.
The public should also be assured that there is no textbook crisis looming as reported in the local media.
In this, the textbook writer is also a kind of personal trainer.
Take one of the most contentious issues in the textbook debate, the question of maps.
The Textbook Search Tool will be powered by Akademos and will be run on 20MM's website http://www.
Textbooks can be rented through Amazon's Kindle Textbook Rental Service for periods of as short as 30 days or as long as 360 days, with fees differing based upon the length of time a textbook is rented.
The results from these studies have confirmed the feasibility of textbook problem analysis for exploring students' learning experience through problem solving.
Harnish said college bookstores have nothing to do with textbook prices -- those are set by publishers -- but the college holds frequent outreach programs to advise students about financial aid and scholarships to help pay for education.
The Shanghai textbook revisions do not address many domestic and foreign concerns about the biased way Chinese schools teach recent history.
The once-predictable college textbook business has attracted a lot of media attention in the last few years because of a monetary fever.
Legal browser ?
- testify against
- testify to
- testifying against spouse
- testimonial averment
- Testimonial proof
- testimonium dicere
- Testimony of wife at criminal hearing
- testing clause
- Testis de visu praeponderat aliis
- Testis nemo in sua causa esse potest
- Testis oculatus unus plus valet quam auriti decem
- Texas v. Johnson
- Texas v. White
- that being so
- that being the case
- that is
- that is to say
- that may be determined
- that which a person owes to another
- that which attaches
- that which furnishes proof
- That which i may defeat by my entry
- that which is comprehended
- that which is decided
- that which is due from a person
- that which is owed
- that which is owing
- that which is proper
- that which tends to prove
Full browser ?
- Text-to-Speech Converter
- Text-to-speech engine
- text-to-speech synthesizer
- Text-to-Visual Speech
- Text-to-Voice Generation System
- Textbased MSN Client
- Textbook Coordinators' Association of Texas
- Textbook for World Peace
- Textbook Knowledge Challenge Problem
- Textbook Revolving Fund
- Textbook to Pupil Ratio
- Texte Zur Kunst