Mentioned in ?
References in periodicals archive ?
Like so many other theorizers, he doesn't know when to stop.
Second, how can the planning of lessons cater for other types of learning styles, notably that of Theorizers and Pragmatists.
Decolonial education, on the other hand, has more thoroughly explored critical feminist and queer/sexuality theories, thanks to the work of border, transnational, postcolonial, and decolonial feminist theorizers both within and beyond the discipline of education.
Another binary that has engaged the interests of theorizers of the concept of the self is the antipathy between self as structure and self as process.
This may clearly suggest that we are more of theorizers than pragmatists.
One of the most influential theorizers of this "Japanese spirit" was the philosopher Tetsuro Watsuji (1889-1960), in whose seminal work of cultural climatology can be seen the cultural provenance of Endo's swamp metaphor.
She then worked to validate African Americans as both producers and theorizers of alternative forms of knowledge, or as she states, "when we have been sized up and written down by others, we need not feel that the last word is said and the oracles sealed" (Cooper, "Negro in Literature" 159).
While the theorizers are trying to persuade the public and the various governments that a minimum quantity of gold--just enough to take care of settlements of international balances--would suffice to maintain monetary confidence, and that anyhow paper currency, even flat currency, would amply meet all needs, the public in all countries is busily hoarding all the national currencies which are supposed to be convertible into gold.
Zach also had little patience for theorizers and generalists.
Modern approaches to psychotherapy tend to consist of grand metanarratives and systems created by individual theorizers.
Acknowledging the influential formulations of difference posited by Saussure and Derrida in linguistic terms, and by Lacan, Foucault, and postcolonial theorizers of the marginalized other, Fuchs emphasizes instead the need for a serious consideration of sameness (in the sense of "subversive mimicry").
Legal browser ?
- theft and pawn shop
- theft from departmentn store
- Theft from employer
- Theft of merchandise worth $450
- theft of money entrusted to one’s care
- theft of money entrusted to one’s management
- Theft of services, penalties
- Theft SOL South Africa
- theme of inquiry
- then again
- Theodosian Code
- theory of business
- theory of fiscal relations
Full browser ?
- Theorising Social Work Research
- Theoritical physicist
- theorize about
- theorize on
- Theory (mathematical logic)
- Theory (mathematical logic)
- Theory and Application of Graph Transformation
- Theory and Applications of Abstraction, Substitution and Naming
- Theory and Applications of Categories
- Theory and Applications of Computational Science
- Theory and Applications of Continuous Interaction Techniques
- Theory and Applications of Knowledge MAnagement
- Theory and Applications of Language Equations
- Theory and Applications of Models of Computation
- Theory and Mathematics in Biology and Medicine
- Theory and Policy Studies