References in periodicals archive ?
As male superiority is challenged in other areas, she theorizes, men are clinging to an ideal of physical dominance that pervades sports and extends to rape and battery of women.
Based on these studies, the McLean team theorizes that the stress caused by child abuse and neglect may also trigger the release of some hormones and neurotransmitters while inhibiting others, in effect remolding the brain so that the individual is "wired" to respond to a hostile environment.
Given this species' million-year run of success, Lovejoy theorizes, its males probably obtained food consistently by forming working alliances, mainly among dose relatives.
His book powerfully theorizes the limitations of such an integrative model of the social as the body politic.
Some of the sap may not have been completely polymerized during the rubber-making process," Berkowitz theorizes.
That arrangement would have fostered a pooling of knowledge that would have greatly aided game hunting and foraging, Ambrose theorizes.
Super hairiness may be "an evolutionary trait left over from our animal ancestors," theorizes Hall.
Mothers who have limited resources and also regard a child as extremely difficult to raise or unlikely to produce grandchildren--because of factors such as illness--are most likely to resort to adoption, child abuse, and even child killing, George theorizes.
Kurtz theorizes that when Matthew's head hit the windshield, he damaged or severed some of his olfactory neurons, millions of tassel-like nerve cells in the nasal cavity that--when funtioning--can detect some 10,000 odors (and nearly as many flavors).
The amygdala, an inner-brain structure involved in regulating emotions, responds to novel social cues differently depending on the extent to which a person is reserved or outgoing, Schwartz's group theorizes.
Meltzoff theorizes that, beginning at birth, the human brain contains a mechanism for both observing and executing what others do.
Legal browser ?
- theft and pawn shop
- theft from departmentn store
- Theft from employer
- Theft of merchandise worth $450
- theft of money entrusted to one’s care
- theft of money entrusted to one’s management
- Theft of services, penalties
- Theft SOL South Africa
- theme of inquiry
- then again
- Theodosian Code
- theory of business
- theory of fiscal relations
Full browser ?
- Theoritical physicist
- theorize about
- theorize on
- Theory (mathematical logic)
- Theory (mathematical logic)
- Theory and Application of Graph Transformation
- Theory and Applications of Abstraction, Substitution and Naming
- Theory and Applications of Categories
- Theory and Applications of Computational Science
- Theory and Applications of Continuous Interaction Techniques
- Theory and Applications of Knowledge MAnagement
- Theory and Applications of Language Equations
- Theory and Applications of Models of Computation
- Theory and Mathematics in Biology and Medicine
- Theory and Policy Studies
- Theory and Practice of Logic Programming
- Theory and Practice of Object Systems
- Theory and Practice of Open Computational Systems
- Theory and Practice of Parallel Programming
- Theory and Practice of Software