Mentioned in ?
References in periodicals archive ?
The line between cutting a dash and becoming a figure of ridicule is often gossamer thin" Actor Michael Simkins on older men being traduced by the fashion industry.
Still, despite being traduced as banshees and probably harridans and harpies too, the Women in Football network has made many of the most pertinent contributions to the debate.
Myth of the North, presented by former Guardian hack Martin 'Sweetie' Wainwright aims to show how northerners are endlessly traduced by wily southerners.
If he did, he knows he would be traduced and ridiculed.
After Tom explained how he had apologised to Mr Mitchell, we had a long discussion about how shocking it was that he could have had his character traduced in such a way.
If one feels that a value or a belief or a form that one cherishes has been traduced, one should rise to its defense.
JFK also had his father traduced, with former ambassador Joseph Kennedy being described as, among other things, a serial fornicator, bootlegger, and Nazi sympathiser.
They have had their charac ters traduced in the news papers, been attacked by frontbenchers and now they've been found innocent of any of the allegations.
The publication might have sold well, but in the process the publishers sacrificed and traduced all principles of journalism.
For that I was traduced by MPs like him as a 'lone-wolf' an 'oddball', 'un-clubbable'.
Those traduced critics were often censored for good measure.
Filmed plays are hardly a new invention, and we remember them all too well-the dimensions of a theatre performance rendered flat by the camera's glass eye, even the greatest performances traduced to be either remote or overblown; acting for the stage is not acting for the camera.
Legal browser ?
- Trademark and infringement
- trading house
- trading place
- trading post
- Trading Stamps and Coupons
- Traditio brevis manus
- Traditio loqui facit chartam
- traditionibus non nudis pactis dominium transferuntur
- traffic by exchange
- traffic in
- traffic of commodities
- traffic officer
- traffic with
- trail blazer
- train by instruction
- train in
- train of thought
- trained person
Full browser ?
- TRADOC Simulation Internet
- TRADOC Standard School Organization
- TRADOC Support Element
- TRADOC System Manager - All Source Analysis System
- Tradoc System Manager - Battle Command
- TRADOC System Manager - Ground Based Common Sensor
- TRADOC System Manager - Joint Surveillance Target Attack Radar System
- TRADOC System Manager - Lower Tier
- TRADOC System Manager - Unmanned Aerial Vehicle Systems
- TRADOC System Manager-Combined Arms Tactical Trainer
- TRADOC System Staff Officer
- TRADOC System Support Officer
- TRADOC System Training Officer
- TRADOC Systems Analysis Activity
- TRADOC Systems Management
- TRADOC Systems Management - Soldier
- TRADOC Systems Manager
- TRADOC Systems Manager - Army Battle Command Systems
- TRADOC Systems Manager Fire Support Command, Control, & Coordination
- TRADOC Test Instrumentation Program
- TRADOC Training and Assessment Team
- TRADOC Training Center Assessment
- Traducción Asistida por Ordenador
- Traducción e Interpretación
- Traducteurs Sans Frontières
- Traduction Assistée Par Ordinateur
- Traduction Oecuménique de la Bible