Mentioned in ?
References in periodicals archive ?
In analyzing the effect of these rules on various transactions, the new regulations have examples that refer to combining entities, combining units and transferor units.
In general, sections 6011, 6111 and 6112 of the Internal Revenue Code provide "tax shelter" rules that require disclosure, registration, and list maintenance for certain transactions.
In contrast, ERPs provide only basic transaction tax functionality to calculate tax on sales and purchase transactions, and some reporting options focused around basic compliance functionality
3) If a return involves multiple listed transactions, then the Service will, subject to its own discretion, request all tax accrual workpapers.
A discussion of legal issues in documenting e-commerce transactions begins with basic questions, such as what constitutes adequate business records of an e-commerce transactions?
The following is a primer on how to apply the California Electronic Transactions Act.
Thus Transaction Recovery is an application recovery whereby the effects of specific transactions during a specified timeframe are removed from the database.
She also said the financial reporting standards for such transactions were limited in scope and needed clarification.
In the remainder of my testimony today, I would like to focus on one aspect of the market for financial transactions that has drawn considerable attention in the wake of recent losses--the relationship between dealers in financial markets and their customers.
The card industry is confronted with explosive growth in the volume of transactions while the average revenue per transaction is rapidly declining - from $1.
To effect these transactions, shelter promoters in the for-profit sector are moving over to tax-exempt organizations to serve as "accommodating parties.
For corporate taxpayers, the penalty is $200,000 for so-called listed transactions (LTs), including transactions "substantially similar" to a listed transaction; and $50,000 for all other RT categories.
Legal browser ?
- trample on
- trample upon
- tranquil mind
- transact business
- transact business with
- transact with
- transcript of minutes of commitment
- transcript of testimony
- transfer again
- transfer agent
- transfer among the living
- transfer back
- transfer by writing
- transfer control to the government
- transfer for a consideration
- transfer for sale
- transfer in contemplation of death
- Transfer of Assets
Full browser ?
- Transactional File System
- Transactional Health Exchange Linking Multiple Applications
- transactional immunity
- transactional immunity
- Transactional Interaction Contract
- Transactional Interface Definition Language
- Transactional interpretation
- Transactional Interpretation of Quantum Mechanics
- Transactional License Program
- Transactional License Program Education
- Transactional License Program Government
- Transactional Metamodel for Business Process
- Transactional Multidimensional Data Model
- Transactional Net Margin Method
- Transactional Object Model
- Transactional or Relationship Message
- Transactional Privilege Tax
- transactional psychotherapy
- Transactional Records Access Clearinghouse
- Transactional Remote Function Call
- Transactional Shared Service Center
- transactional software
- Transactional Track Record
- Transactions and Proceedings of the American Philological Association
- Transactions By Others
- Transactions Cost
- Transactions costs
- Transactions demand
- Transactions Electroniques Sécurisées
- Transactions et Locations Immobilières
- Transactions For Others
- transactions in external assets and liabilities
- Transactions motive
- Transactions Motives
- Transactions of the American Geophysical Union
- Transactions of the American Mathematical Society
- Transactions of the American Philological Association
- Transactions of the American Philosophical Society
- Transactions of the Asiatic Society of Japan
- Transactions of the Bristol and Gloucestershire Archeological Society
- Transactions of the Cambridge Bibliographical Society
- Transactions of the Gaelic Society of Inverness
- Transactions of the Historic Society of Lancashire and Cheshire
- Transactions of the Institute of British Geographers
- Transactions of the Institute of Metal Finishing
- Transactions of the Jewish Historical Society of England
- Transactions of the Leicestershire Archaeological Society
- Transactions of the Literary and Historical Society of Quebec
- Transactions of the New Zealand Institute
- Transactions of the Oriental Ceramic Society
- Transactions of the Royal Historical Society
- Transactions of the Royal Martian Geographical Society
- Transactions of the Society of Biblical Archaeology