Mentioned in ?
- American Indian Movement
- apparent authority
- Arrest for aggravated assault with a deadly weapon and hit and run
- Ashcroft, John David
- assault with a deadly weapon, sexual assault with a weapon
- bill of lading
- Branch Davidian Raid
- Breyer, Stephen Gerald
- Brief for Respondent
- Brief for the Petitioners
- Campbell, Ben Nighthorse
- Canada and the United States
- Car accident, insurance lapsed
- Car accident, no witnesses
- car parts may have been stolen
References in periodicals archive ?
in connection with the performance by him of services" (the leased services of the PEO's truck drivers) "for another person" (the trucking company).
Bridging this wage gap is likely to put further cost pressure on trucking companies.
Taylor International Trucking has been involved in highway transport and cross-border trucking for approximately four years now.
Being united, we communicate more," says Damazo Villafranca Cantu, a representative of the truckers' group Union de Transportistas del Norte de Tamaulipas and owner of a small trucking concern.
The big trucking companies see expanded hours of service as a huge financial windfall.
Dale Lenz, with Streamline Logistics, a truck and logistics broker in Ames, Iowa, says that trucking companies are becoming much more aggressive with some of their rates.
Trucking companies must still file documents requesting entry into the industry, although the process is largely a formality.
subsidiaries of Mexican companies to set up their own trucking operations within the United States, instead of being required to use American trucking firms, is expected to have a minor impact on trade and highway safety.
The bill, sponsored by the California Trucking Association, was the subject of a hearing Monday by the Assembly Transportation Committee.
The study authors concluded that these bottlenecks are a federal concern because "they are a significant national problem for trucking and the efficient operation of the national freight transportation system.
BOSTON -- Tennessee trucking executive Patrick Quinn was named Chairman of the American Trucking Associations (ATA), the nation's largest trucking industry trade and advocacy group.
The American Trucking Associations has launched an online initiative asking motor carriers and truck drivers to share anecdotal information about the effects of high fuel prices on their business.
Legal browser ?
- trouble maker
- Troy weight
- Truck reposed, items in truck
- truckle to
- true believer
- true bill
- true charge
- true dimensions
- true incident
- true meaning
- true to form
- true to nature
- true to scale
- true to the facts
- true to type
- Truman, Harry S.
- trump up
Full browser ?
- Truckee Fire Protection District
- Truckee Lutheran Presbyterian Church
- Truckee Meadows Clean Cities Coalition
- Truckee Meadows Community College
- Truckee Meadows Community College High School
- Truckee Meadows Service Area
- Truckee Meadows Water Authority
- Truckee Meadows Water Reclamation Facility
- Truckee Mountain Vacation Rentals
- Truckee River
- Truckee River Flood Management Project
- Truckee River Flood Project
- Truckee River Operating Agreement
- Truckee Tahoe Community Foundation
- Truckee-Tahoe Airport District
- Truckee–Carson Irrigation District
- Trucker Buddy International
- Trucker Quality Assurance
- Truckers and Citizens United
- Truckers Hit Mix Radio
- trucking company
- trucking industry
- Trucking Industry Defense Association
- Trucking Insurance Defense Association
- trucking rig
- truckle bed
- truckle beds
- truckle to
- truckle to
- Truckload Carriers Association