Mentioned in ?
References in periodicals archive ?
Together, these e-mail programs have an installed base of more than 350 million e-mail clients throughout the world, making this approach easily and ubiquitously deployable.
W3C Members who joined in building the Web'in its first decade made the business decision that they, and the entire world, would benefit most by contributing to standards that could be implemented ubiquitously, without royalty payments.
Despite no dispute on the above paragraph, the Mooney viscometer is ubiquitously chosen as the standard test instrument by which others are calibrated.
His complaint that he is being silenced is hardly credible when he appears ubiquitously and incessantly in the most visible outlets of the mass media and denounces a supposed liberal tyranny that keeps him from being heard.
In addition to naive paintings, which ubiquitously color Haiti, the many small shops of Jacmel sell a diverse collection of locally produced items, crafted from wood, metal, and papier-mache, such as giant masks of lions with flowing manes and other animals and spirits.
The reason is that the Internet and other technologies allow intellectual capital to be leveraged into the marketplace more quickly, more ubiquitously than previously.
When naming the piece, Feld says that he was trying to think of something ubiquitously American, like "Susanna," but Cherokee Rose stuck with him.
She posited an infinite, essentially spiritual universe, containing only three species: an ubiquitously creative God, whose essential attribute is perfection - and is thus changeless; Christ, who partakes of the divine nature in reduced measure and is thus subject to change but only for the good, and who forms a bridge to the material/spiritual universe, providing the space and time within which it exists; and all created and contingent substances comprised of mind/spirit and matter.
The couched allegories which hovered ubiquitously in his earlier writings have not evaporated but rather condensed into a firm dichotomy of reality.
It is striking to recall that a family of proteins as large and ubiquitously expressed as chemokines and their receptors was unknown less than 10 years ago," writes Barrett J.
From the first conversation about the Telecom Act, [vendors] suggested they were going to be able to do things ubiquitously across the county -- long dis- tance, local, paging, cellular.
practical: The cost/convenience combination of ink on paper is hard to beat; mass media are ubiquitously available whereas projections of Internet penetration are uncertain at best; mass media and advertising agencies have decades of experience in transforming mere information into added-value messages, news or entertainment (so-called "content" -- what an awful word: contained in what?
Legal browser ?
- Ubi aliquid impeditur propter unum
- Ubi cessat remedium ordinarium ibi decurritur ad extraordinarium
- Ubi culpa est ibi paena subesse debet
- Ubi damna dantur
- Ubi eadem ratio
- Ubi factum nullum ibi sortia nulla
- Ubi jus
- ubi jus ibi remedium
- Ubi jus incertum
- Ubi lex aliquem cogit ostendere causam
- Ubi lex est specialis
- Ubi lex non distinguit
- Ubi major pars est
- Ubi non adest norma legis
- Ubi non est condendi auctoritas
- Ubi non est directa lex
- Ubi non est lex
- ubi non est principalis non potest esse accessorius
- ubi nullum matrimonium ibi nullum dos
- Ubi periculum
- Ubi quid generaliter conceditur
- Ubi quis delinquit ibi punietur
- Ubicunque est injuria
- ulciscendi cupidus
- ultimate cause
- ultimate end
- ultimate fact
- Ultimate Facts
- ultimate motive
- ultimate point
- ultimate result
- Ultimum supplicium
- ultimus haeres
- Ultra posse non est esse
Full browser ?
- Ubiquitous computing
- Ubiquitous Computing Systems Security
- Ubiquitous Findable Object
- Ubiquitous Functions Research Group
- Ubiquitous Healthcare
- Ubiquitous Information System
- Ubiquitous Ingress Packet Filtering
- Ubiquitous Intelligence and Smart Worlds
- Ubiquitous Kinesin Heavy Chain
- Ubiquitous Kinesin Heavy Chain
- Ubiquitous Knowledge Discovery for Users
- Ubiquitous Knowledge Processing Lab
- Ubiquitous Korean International Super Star
- Ubiquitous krueppel-like factor
- Ubiquitous Kruppel-Like Factor
- ubiquitous Kruppel-like transcription factor
- Ubiquitous Learning Technology Initiative
- Ubiquitous Mobile Information and Collaboration Systems
- Ubiquitous Network Society
- Ubiquitous networking
- Ubiquitous nuclear protein homolog
- Ubiquitous Open Platform Forum
- Ubiquitous Semantic Web Services
- Ubiquitous Sensor Network
- Ubiquitous Software
- Ubiquitous Synergy Seeker
- Ubiquitous Systems Evaluation
- Ubiquitous Telecommunication Technology
- Ubiquitous They
- Ubiquitous User Modeling
- Ubiquitously Connected and Pervasively Proximate
- ubiquitously expressed mammalian ABC half transporter
- Ubiquitously Transcribed Tetratricopeptide Repeat Gene on X Chromosome
- Ubiquitously Transcribed Tetratricopeptide Repeat Gene on Y Chromosome
- ubiquitously transcribed tetratricopeptide repeat protein X-linked
- ubiquitously transcribed tetratricopeptide repeat, X chromosome
- ubiquitously transcribed TPR gene on the X chromosome
- ubiquitously transcribed TPR protein on the X chromosome
- ubiquitously transcribed X chromosome tetratricopeptide repeat protein
- Ubiquitously-Expressed Transcript
- Ubiquitously-transcribed TPR protein on the X chromosome
- Ubiquitously-transcribed X chromosome tetratricopeptide repeat protein
- Ubiquity Developer Network
- Ubiquity Now, Revenues Later
- UBIS User Club