Mentioned in ?
References in periodicals archive ?
See the sections entitled "Risk Factors" in Ubiquity's quarterly and annual reports as filed by Ubiquity from time to time with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
Ubiquity has developed a next-generation technology platform engineered for operational excellence while delivering our clients meaningful and actionable business intelligence.
Net Access has an impressive track record of delivering high performance infrastructure solutions backed by an experienced support team, and the speed at which they have delivered on their promises far surpasses other providers in the market," said Clint Chapman, Co-Founder and CEO of Ubiquity Hosting.
Pursuant to the terms of the Merger Agreement, Ubiquity Acquisition will merge with and into Ubiquity, resulting in Ubiquity surviving as a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Company upon satisfaction of certain conditions.
Ubiquity Studios is one of the groups of a select few that have been given access to these incredible cameras.
A key cornerstone of our discussions starting back in August was how we could have 100% retention [of Ubiquity staff].
Our co-operation with Ubiquity clearly shows the potential for creating exciting new SIP-based services using IMS," said Markku Verkama, general manager, Networks, Nokia.
Ubiquity has been at the forefront of the communications convergence revolution.
With Ubiquity Basic Edition, any school can deliver information in seconds to faculty and students during any situation, including emergencies.
Continuing our relationship with the Ubiquity team was a natural decision," said Scott Scovel, vice president of Prepaid Financial Services, Univision Communications Inc.
Working with Ubiquity, we can provide operators with an integrated platform.
Our global carrier customers have chosen Ubiquity because they demand high availability and reliability from a SIP Application Server and the converged applications that run on it," said John Hart, vice president of product line management at Ubiquity Software.
Legal browser ?
- Ubi aliquid impeditur propter unum
- Ubi cessat remedium ordinarium ibi decurritur ad extraordinarium
- Ubi culpa est ibi paena subesse debet
- Ubi damna dantur
- Ubi eadem ratio
- Ubi factum nullum ibi sortia nulla
- Ubi jus
- ubi jus ibi remedium
- Ubi jus incertum
- Ubi lex aliquem cogit ostendere causam
- Ubi lex est specialis
- Ubi lex non distinguit
- Ubi major pars est
- Ubi non adest norma legis
- Ubi non est condendi auctoritas
- Ubi non est directa lex
- Ubi non est lex
- ubi non est principalis non potest esse accessorius
- ubi nullum matrimonium ibi nullum dos
- Ubi periculum
- Ubi quid generaliter conceditur
- Ubi quis delinquit ibi punietur
- Ubicunque est injuria
- ulciscendi cupidus
- ultimate cause
- ultimate end
- ultimate fact
- Ultimate Facts
- ultimate motive
- ultimate point
- ultimate result
- Ultimum supplicium
- ultimus haeres
- Ultra posse non est esse
Full browser ?
- Ubiquitous nuclear protein homolog
- Ubiquitous Open Platform Forum
- Ubiquitous Semantic Web Services
- Ubiquitous Sensor Network
- Ubiquitous Software
- Ubiquitous Synergy Seeker
- Ubiquitous Systems Evaluation
- Ubiquitous Telecommunication Technology
- Ubiquitous They
- Ubiquitous User Modeling
- Ubiquitously Connected and Pervasively Proximate
- ubiquitously expressed mammalian ABC half transporter
- Ubiquitously Transcribed Tetratricopeptide Repeat Gene on X Chromosome
- Ubiquitously Transcribed Tetratricopeptide Repeat Gene on Y Chromosome
- ubiquitously transcribed tetratricopeptide repeat protein X-linked
- ubiquitously transcribed tetratricopeptide repeat, X chromosome
- ubiquitously transcribed TPR gene on the X chromosome
- ubiquitously transcribed TPR protein on the X chromosome
- ubiquitously transcribed X chromosome tetratricopeptide repeat protein
- Ubiquitously-Expressed Transcript
- Ubiquitously-transcribed TPR protein on the X chromosome
- Ubiquitously-transcribed X chromosome tetratricopeptide repeat protein
- Ubiquity Developer Network
- Ubiquity Now, Revenues Later
- UBIS User Club
- ubl carboxyl-terminal hydrolase 18
- Ubl thioesterase 18
- ubl thiolesterase 18
- Übler effect