References in periodicals archive ?
Due to this, the Tata-NTT DOCOMO deal remained unaccomplished, even though the Indian conglomerate received a number of notices from the Japanese mobile carrier.
The memorial of Chhatrapati Shivaji to be erected in the Arabian Sea off Mumbai's coast is an unaccomplished project.
I hope Sharif takes this unaccomplished job once again and fulfil his obligation toward our own brethren who are suffering the traumas for remaining loyal to Pakistan.
Gary Zaetz, 59, was a disappointed man as Indian ambassador Nirupama Rao was leaving Washington DC unaccomplished in helping him trace the remains of his uncle killed in Arunachal Pradesh during World War Two.
Days later they were faced with the prospect of fighting to regain the title won by Roberto Mancini under the guidance of a manager equally unaccomplished.
Speaking Sunday before TV7, Djankov stated that there were still plenty of unaccomplished tasks, but pledged he would quit his ministerial post in case Borisov does not get reelected in the summer of this year.
The soldiers hit back with anti-riot gear and left the location arrest- mission unaccomplished .
For some reason, that moniker came to mind watching this worthy but woefully unaccomplished game.
NNA - 05/01/2012 - Prime Minister Najib Mikati assured on Thursday that a good sort of cooperation between the Lebanese Army and UNIFIL was on track, indicating that UNIFIL's mission would be deemed as unaccomplished before giving the Lebanese Army all the responsibilities to preserve security in the South.
Almost nine percent of the Austrian women have experienced unaccomplished sexual offence while one quarter admitted being touched intimately against their will.
I'M not surprised that the fund to create a memorial to Owain Glyndwer in Caernarfon has been closed, its mission unaccomplished.
Unaccomplished utopia; neoconservative dismantling of public higher education in the European Union.
Legal browser ?
- unable to be pacified
- unable to be quelled
- unable to be remedied
- unable to be subjugated
- Unable to collect payment
- unable to exist without
- unable to find the way
- unable to make both ends meet
- unable to make ends meet
- unable to pay matured debts
- Unable to pay truck loan, agreement never signed
- unable to resist
- unable to satisfy creditors
- unable to utter articulate sound
- unable to yield
Full browser ?
- Unaccompanied Air Baggage
- Unaccompanied Alien Child
- Unaccompanied Alien Child Protection Act
- Unaccompanied Baggage
- Unaccompanied Baggage
- Unaccompanied Enlisted Personnel Housing
- Unaccompanied Homeless Youth
- Unaccompanied Minor
- Unaccompanied Minor Program
- Unaccompanied Officer Personnel Housing
- Unaccompanied Officer's Quarters
- Unaccompanied Personnel Housing
- Unaccompanied Personnel Leased Housing
- Unaccompanied Refugee Minor
- Unaccompanied Refugee Minor Program
- unaccounted for
- Unaccounted for Gas
- Unaccounted for Water
- Unaccredited Degree Granting Institutions