unconvinced


Also found in: Dictionary, Thesaurus.
References in periodicals archive ?
Convinced members made up 62% of the full sample of 1,854 respondents; Unconvinced members made up the other 38%.
Mr Durkan said: "I remain unconvinced of the advantages of GM crops and I consider it prudent to prohibit their cultivation here for the foreseeable future.
Russia is totally unconvinced by evidence presented by the United States and its allies of an alleged chemical attack outside Damascus that the West says was perpetrated by the Syrian regime, Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov said Monday.
Pain & Pleasure many unconvinced, r Trey looks h the release d fifth album, His UK tour nth and ow R&B el and Tour begins March 2 at Manchester Academy Tour begins January 26 at O2 Academy, Leeds at O2 eeds FOALS The indie band have come a long way since their formative days of playing in cramped Oxford student bars.
A recent survey has discovered that 41 per cent of Saudi Arabia's residents are unconvinced by the quality of desalinated water, instead preferring bottled water, a report by the Saudi Gazette has revealed.
Climate researchers who are convinced of human-caused climate change had on average about twice as many publications as the unconvinced, said Anderegg.
Most countries in Europe and the United States with much more robust democratic structures are also still unconvinced of the utility of this electronic system.
Still unconvinced by his gestures, she asks him to call off his impending wedding to prove his affections for her.
It is many years since I had my children but from what we read in the papers and see on the news these days, I am not unconvinced that we didn't get a better standard of healthcare in the 60s than some mums are getting now.
An overwhelming 80% were unconvinced that the Budget would help businesses survive the recession, while 82% felt it did not go far enough to rein in the activities of banks and bankers.
The outside world was unconvinced - along with most Afghans.
Royal Yachting Association officials remain unconvinced his demanding role with Sir Keith Mills' Team Origin will not hamper his medal chances.