Mentioned in ?
References in periodicals archive ?
Rather than dramatically reducing their time, most unionized workers interested in reducing their schedules would do so by only 10-20%.
Paraiso said that before the nurses unionized in April 1998, they were struggling with high workloads and the increased use of unlicensed assistants, a trend that she said undermined patient care.
USW represents a large majority of ASARCO's unionized employees.
Both union officials express a belief that investors will benefit from hiring unionized employees.
Under the agreement, the salaries of all unionized employees will be increased by 2.
By signing the agreement, Carolina Freight Carriers has taken a course different than Trucking Management Incorporated (TMI), an organization currently representing a group of 23 unionized less-than- truckload (LTL) motor carriers.
Republicans had objected not only to the government encouraging unionized labor but also to the notion of Clinton governing by executive orders.
Marie re-opened its veneer and sawmill operation last month after its unionized and salaried employees agreed to take pay cuts.
The plaintiffs are current and former Union Pacific employees who allege Union Pacific's decision to exclude prescription contraception coverage in its health plans for unionized employees is sex discrimination in violation of Title VII of the Federal Civil Rights Act of 1964.
As many as 25,000 Kaiser workers are not union members; the agreement affects only unionized Kaiser shops.
The chief management negotiator for unionized Less-than-Truckload (LTL) carriers today called the Teamster strike against the carriers "an act of irresponsible leadership that will destroy jobs, not protect them.
They are currently the only unionized Wal-Mart employees in North America.
Legal browser ?
- unintermitted continuance
- uninterrupted connection
- uninterrupted existence
- uninterrupted in course
- uninvited attendance
- uninvited entry
- Unio prolium
- union of action
- union of factions
- Union Shop
- unique feature
- unissued stock
- unit of being
- unite by compact
- unite efforts
- unite efforts with
- unite for a common purpose
- unite in a federation
- unite in a league
- unite ones efforts
- unite with
- united action
- united body
- United Farm Workers of America
Full browser ?
- Unionist Democratic Union
- Unionist Party
- Unionist Party (disambiguation)
- Unionist Party of Northern Ireland
- Uniono por la Linguo Internaciona Ido
- Unions and Nipples
- Unions Chrétiennes de Genève
- Unions des Syndicats de Pharmaciens d'Officine
- Unions for Jobs and the Environment
- Unions of Conjunctive Queries
- Unions Professionnelles des Médecins Libéraux
- Unions Régionales des Ingénieurs et Scientifiques
- Uniontown Branch Public Library
- Uniontown Industrial Equipment Co.
- Unionville Chadds Ford Education Foundation