Mentioned in ?
- accession agreements
- acquis communautaire
- Acts of Union
- alliance of workers
- American Federation of Labor—Congress of Industrial Organizations
- Anti-Ballistic-Missile Treaty of 1972
- Arms Control and Disarmament
- Back to Work Agreement
- Bargaining Agent
- Brief for Appellants in Nos. 1, 2 and 4 and for Respondents
- Certification Proceeding
- Chávez, César Estrada
- Closed Shop
- collective bargaining
References in classic literature ?
So thoroughly was Bill Totts himself, so thoroughly a workman, a genuine denizen of South of the Slot, that he was as class- conscious as the average of his kind, and his hatred for a scab even exceeded that of the average loyal union man.
The Appeal paid union wages; and, in fact, was the backbone of the town, giving employment to hundreds of men and women.
Come, saints and sinners, hear me tell How pious priests whip Jack and Nell, And women buy and children sell, And preach all sinners down to hell, And sing of heavenly union.
The rosiest hope that shone in front of Sanders and Hubbard was that the Western Union might conclude to buy the Bell patents, just as it had already bought many others.
This was the first signal of the North American Union.
One-eighth of the whole population were colored slaves, not distributed generally over the Union, but localized in the Southern part of it.
I hold that, in contemplation of universal law and of the Constitution, the Union of these States is perpetual.
The subject speaks its own importance; comprehending in its consequences nothing less than the existence of the UNION, the safety and welfare of the parts of which it is composed, the fate of an empire in many respects the most interesting in the world.
But politicians now appear, who insist that this opinion is erroneous, and that instead of looking for safety and happiness in union, we ought to seek it in a division of the States into distinct confederacies or sovereignties.
The Same Subject Continued (The Union as a Safeguard Against Domestic Faction and Insurrection) From the Daily Advertiser.
If anywhere they unite to form more compact bodies, this is not yet the consequence of their own active union, but of the union of the bourgeoisie, which class, in order to attain its own political ends, is compelled to set the whole proletariat in motion, and is moreover yet, for a time, able to do so.
A Christian Endeavor convention being held in San Francisco, a row was started by Express Drivers' Union No.
Legal browser ?
- unintermitted continuance
- uninterrupted connection
- uninterrupted existence
- uninterrupted in course
- uninvited attendance
- uninvited entry
- Unio prolium
- union of action
- union of factions
- Union Shop
- unique feature
- unissued stock
- unit of being
- unite by compact
- unite efforts
- unite efforts with
- unite for a common purpose
- unite in a federation
- unite in a league
- unite ones efforts
- unite with
- united action
- united body
- United Farm Workers of America
- united front
Full browser ?
- Uniono por la Linguo Internaciona Ido
- Unions and Nipples
- Unions Chrétiennes de Genève
- Unions des Syndicats de Pharmaciens d'Officine
- Unions for Jobs and the Environment
- Unions of Conjunctive Queries
- Unions Professionnelles des Médecins Libéraux
- Unions Régionales des Ingénieurs et Scientifiques
- Uniontown Branch Public Library
- Uniontown Industrial Equipment Co.
- Unionville Chadds Ford Education Foundation
- Unionville Chadds Ford School District
- Unionville High School
- Unionville Minor Hockey Association
- Unionville Minor Softball Association
- Unionville Slow Pitch League
- Unionville United Pentecostal Church
- Unionville Village Improvement Association
- Unionville-Chadds Ford
- Unionville-Sebewaing Area
- Unios Hermanos Proletarios
- uniovular twins
- uniovular twins
- uniovular twins