Mentioned in ?
References in periodicals archive ?
Urbana Varro is a manager and investor who seeks to shape the outcome of its investments by improving property operations, ensuring that capital invested subsequent to a property's acquisition is accretive to its performance, and by optimizing the underlying capital structure of its investments.
Launched as a joint venture between the principals of New York-based Thor Equities and leading Mexican developer GFa Grupo Immobiliario, Thor Urbana received the $500 investment from a Canadian Institutional Investor.
The center will utilize two world-renowned research facilities on the Urbana campus, the Institute for Genomic Biology and Beckman Institute for Advanced Science and Technology, in addition to the University's Division of Nutritional Sciences and Neuroscience Program.
Frank Smith, with help from "competent and interested observers," kept daily field notes of birds seen near the University of Illinois, Urbana campus during spring seasons of 1903 to 1922.
Green joined Morr and Tremoulet to be the managing partner of Urbana, providing the progressive company with his background in corporate strategy for publicly traded group SportsLine.
That followed an incident late Saturday in Urbana in which an Asian-American student at the University of Illinois was shot in the leg.
Urbana police chief Bill Schlieter said he requested camcorders from the city last year, but they were not funded in the budget.
The remaining $59,000 subsidy will be shared equally by the communities of Champaign and Urbana and Champaign County.
para]]Guests will enjoy delicious food, hot off the grill, and plenty of family fun in this picturesque community just five minutes from Urbana.
Urbana Corporation ("Urbana") is very pleased with the announcement that the Chicago Mercantile Exchange ("CME") intends to purchase the Kansas City Board of Trade.
Roberto Docampo, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, Urbana, Illinois, USA
Hain, Conservation Libirarian, University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign, 44 Library, 1408 West Gregory Drive, Urbana, IL 61801
Legal browser ?
- uprightness of character
- ups and downs
- Upset Price
- upturn in prices
- upward curve
- upward trend
- urban district
- urban place
- urge against
- urge as a reason
- urge forward
- urge in court
- urge not to
- urge on
- urge persistently
- urge reasons for
- urge repeatedly
- urge to take heed
- urge upon
- urgent need
- urgent request
- urgent requirement
Full browser ?
- Urban yoga
- Urban Youth Action
- Urban Youth Bike Corps
- Urban Youth Development Corporation
- Urban Youth Empowerment Program
- Urban Youth Initiative
- Urban Youth Institute
- Urban Youth Leader Project
- Urban Youth Leadership Institute
- Urban Youth Ministries
- Urban Youth Racing School
- Urban Youth Sports
- Urban Youth Workers Institute
- Urban, Industrial and Commercial Applications
- Urban, Jerome A
- Urban, Jerome A.
- Urban, Joseph
- Urban, Joseph Maria
- Urban, Regional Planning and Transportation
- Urban, Rural and Economic Development
- Urban, Technological & Environmental Planning
- Urban-American Filmmakers Workshop
- Urban-growth boundaries
- Urban-growth boundary
- Urban-Rural Income Disparity
- Urban-type settlement
- Urban/Rural Opportunities Grants
- Urbana Business Association
- Urbana Free Library
- Urbana Golf and Country Club
- Urbana High School
- Urbana Indoor Aquatic Center
- Urbana Middle School
- Urbana University
- Urbana-Champaign Independent Media Center
- Urbana-Champaign Sanitary District
- Urbancanopy Layer
- Urbancorp Realty Developers, Inc.
- Urbandale Community Adult Band
- Urbandale Community School District
- Urbandale Girls Recreation Association
- Urbandale High School
- Urbandale, Iowa