214) If any one of the first twelve were struck peremptorily, they would be replaced by the next juror in the venire
the forty-eight names from the original venire
can be reconstructed.
105) Do the widespread instances of Internet Misconduct create a burden upon defense counsel to investigate the venire
and sworn jury members both before and during the trial?
474, 477 (1990) ("[O]ur cases hold that the Sixth Amendment entitles every defendant to object to a venire
that is not designed to represent a fair cross section of the community, whether or not the systematically excluded groups are groups to which he himself belongs.
37) When explaining the voir dire process to jurors, the judge should instruct the venire
to make sure that they understand the questions and, if not, to ask for clarification.
The Israeli company has operated a joint venire
with Hubei Goldkinglong Investment, which is located southwest of Shanghai, China.
Unless of course in reality he spends long lonely nights in his Surrey mansion, head buried between the tear-stained scuffed red cover of his Latin primer as Saskia begs him to venire
lecto, we're not doing Frank a grave disservice to suggest that his footballing skills are probably a more significant facet of his being than his ability to decline relative pronouns.
Et d'avouer-: A1/2-Les investissements du secteur privE[umlaut] dans le domaine font aussi partie de nos plans tactiques pour l'annE[umlaut]e Ea venire
They also stated that they needed adequate time to question the venire
about the statewide debate over the "liability insurance crisis" and that "lawsuit crisis.
Sulla grammaticalizzazione dei verbi di movimento: andare e venire
82) Judges also do not have the means to prevent venire
members from misrepresenting their beliefs during voir dire in order to avoid service.
By testing the panel seating system within the framework of Article 25, V Corps sought to modernize military pretrial procedures while preserving the best aspects of the system--the commanding general or general court-martial convening authority (GCMCA) selection of a venire
(50) of best qualified members and flexible rules for convening authority excusal of members for operational reasons or other good cause.