References in periodicals archive ?
To a question as Indian government had alleged Pakistan of involvement in terrorist activities, Basit said inter-state relations were not about verbosity.
Maybe slightly more surprising was the penalty given to Verbosity after landing a nursery at Cork on Saturday.
Bolger's wife, Jackie, then saw her colours carried to victory by Jim Gorman's 7-1 shot Verbosity in the nursery.
The use of phrase 'kante se kanta nikalna' (removing a thorn using another thorn) and supporting terrorism' to teach a lesson to Pakistan should not be taken as a spontaneous overflow of political verbosity but manifestation of a well planned and executed aggressive strategy towards a smaller neighbour.
Our courts are, of course, quite rightly impartial of the body politik, but if George Osborne's vision of a Northern Powerhouse is to be more than just electioneering verbosity, visions such as Durham's are vital.
In other roles we have Alun Jones and Peter Bowron as long-suering manservants and I particularly enjoyed the sing-song Anglican verbosity of Mick McParland as the Rev Canon Chasuble.
If anything, it's the rest of the story that feels flabby and frustrating, the sort of somersaulting verbosity that gets laughs because it sounds clever, not because it's funny.
as Jim After the first hour of endless verbosity, I hoped - in vain as it transpired - that Monahan would rein in the dialogue and let actions speak a hundred words instead.
There are 29 Government senators and Mr Cullinane made the claim after Sinn Fein was accused of being "inebriated by the exuberance of their own verbosity and their own self-importance" by Labour Senator John Whelan.
That eloquence was redefined as verbosity and he has now become subject of fun-poking on Twitter and Russell is the victim of a witch-hunt by the mainstream media.
Patriotism is not a commodity of verbosity imported and then transmuted literally and crammed and rammed into minds without any refining or polishing processes.
Some passages, however -- particularly those that delve deeply into musical reverie or tech talk -- overwhelm in their verbosity and use of jargon, though the author's passion for and knowledge of his subject matter is never in question.
Legal browser ?
- Verba ita sunt intelligenda
- Verba nihil operandi melius est quam absurde
- Verba posteriora propter certitudinem addita
- verbal abuse
- verbal communication
- verbal conflict
- verbal contention
- verbal contest
- verbal controversy
- verbal engagement
- verbal exposition
- verbal expression
- verbal injury
- verbal intercourse
- Verbal note
- verbal onslaught
- verbal portraiture
- Verbal process
- verdict after judicial inquiry
- verge on
- verge upon
- vergens ad inopiam
- verging on
- veri similis
- verifiable excuse
- verifiable happening
- verificative excuse
Full browser ?
- Verbo Encarnado
- Verbond der Belgische Ondernemingen
- Verbond der Cementnijverheid
- Verbond der Vlaamse Academici
- Verbond van Handelaren in Chemische Produkten
- Verbond Van Katholieke Scouts
- Verbond van Kristelijke Werkgevers
- Verbond Van Nederlandse Ondernemingen
- Verbond Van Nederlandse Tussenpersonen
- Verbond van Ondernemingen te Brussel
- Verbond van Protestants-Christelijke Werkgevers
- Verbond van West-Brabantse Ondernemingen
- Verbond van Zorgverzekerden
- Verbond voor Nationaal Herstel
- Verbotene Liebe
- Verbraucherzentrale Bundesverband eV
- VerbraucherZentrale Hessen
- Verbreitung Der Heiligen Schrift
- Verbrugge bone-holding clamp
- Verbrugge clamp
- Verbrugge forceps
- Verbrugge needle
- Verbrugge retractor
- Verbrugge, Jean
- Verbs of Inherently Directed Motion
- Verbum Dei High School
- Verbum dicendi
- Verbum Domini Manet in Aeternum
- verbum sap
- Verbum Sapienti
- verbum sapienti sat est
- Verbund Beratender Unternehmer
- Verbund Selbstverwalteter Fahrradbetriebe