References in periodicals archive ?
From left, Luke's father I would welcome the opportunity to explain in more detail the reasons for my observations but I shall precis as follows: | I have never disputed Mr Mort's desire to fight social injustice as he sees it; only questioned his political judgement and verbosity.
Victor in Paris from 1162 until he died in 1172, says British dogmatic and historical theologian Angelici, and though he was an important spiritual writer and thinker of the time, his heavy Latin prose, verbosity, and repetition have inhibited the translation of his work into modern languages.
Though Lil B has moments of great lucidity, verbosity is not his principal attraction.
A pending exam, a colleague's verbosity or a boring film can often lead us to complain about these being or causing us a 'headache'.
The fiddle solo, Mabel Kelly, uncorked a strange bout of verbosity from one audience member.
Omirou is an honest and good man who will do a good job as House president, despite his tendency for verbosity, which he illustrated during yesterday's acceptance speech.
much greater than] Views on the Visual Environment: Legendary and longtime LD+A contributor Louis Erhardt was known for his charming verbosity.
ISLAMABAD, January 24, 2011 (Balochistan Times): Federal Minister for Education Sardar Aseff Ahmed Ali, Monday, urged the students to focus on logic and reason and shun emotions and verbosity in their debates.
Stick to it; and don't let fluff and flowers and verbosity creep in.
Rathore's canvas, meanwhile, is rather sparse and works through allusion and minimalism, rather than verbosity -- indicative of his design work as well.
In summary, this is well researched and written--except for occasional flights into verbosity and jargon--grounded in archival, popular, and printed sources, as well as numerous secondary works.
Too often I have seen important details get lost in this sea of pointless verbosity.
Legal browser ?
- Verba ita sunt intelligenda
- Verba nihil operandi melius est quam absurde
- Verba posteriora propter certitudinem addita
- verbal abuse
- verbal communication
- verbal conflict
- verbal contention
- verbal contest
- verbal controversy
- verbal engagement
- verbal exposition
- verbal expression
- verbal injury
- verbal intercourse
- Verbal note
- verbal onslaught
- verbal portraiture
- Verbal process
- verdict after judicial inquiry
- verge on
- verge upon
- vergens ad inopiam
- verging on
- veri similis
- verifiable excuse
- verifiable happening
- verificative excuse
Full browser ?
- Verbo Encarnado
- Verbond der Belgische Ondernemingen
- Verbond der Cementnijverheid
- Verbond der Vlaamse Academici
- Verbond van Handelaren in Chemische Produkten
- Verbond Van Katholieke Scouts
- Verbond van Kristelijke Werkgevers
- Verbond Van Nederlandse Ondernemingen
- Verbond Van Nederlandse Tussenpersonen
- Verbond van Ondernemingen te Brussel
- Verbond van Protestants-Christelijke Werkgevers
- Verbond van West-Brabantse Ondernemingen
- Verbond van Zorgverzekerden
- Verbond voor Nationaal Herstel
- Verbotene Liebe
- Verbraucherzentrale Bundesverband eV
- VerbraucherZentrale Hessen
- Verbreitung Der Heiligen Schrift
- Verbrugge bone-holding clamp
- Verbrugge clamp
- Verbrugge forceps
- Verbrugge needle
- Verbrugge retractor
- Verbrugge, Jean
- Verbs of Inherently Directed Motion
- Verbum Dei High School
- Verbum dicendi
- Verbum Domini Manet in Aeternum
- verbum sap
- Verbum Sapienti
- verbum sapienti sat est
- Verbund Beratender Unternehmer
- Verbund Virtuelles Labor
- Verbund Zellulare Werkstoffe Sachsen