Mentioned in ?
- Abernathy, Ralph David
- Academic question
- Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome
- actual possession
- Aggravated Assault
- Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives, Bureau of
- Armed Services
- Arms Control and Disarmament
- assault with a deadly weapon, sexual assault with a weapon
- Assaulting a police officer, counterclaims.
- Banks, Dennis J.
- Brady Center to Prevent Gun Violence
References in periodicals archive ?
production and programming of even the most autonomous weapon system.
The ACD weapon system evolved from the AFCERT, which has primary responsibility for coordinating the former Air Force Information Warfare Center's technical resources to assess, analyze, and mitigate computer security incidents and vulnerabilities.
Unlike combat advisors, conventional units partnering with HNSF will probably never be in the situation where they are required to fight with a HNSF weapon system.
As the weapon systems became more complicated and larger percentages of the total fleet were operated by international users, the SPMs were able to devote less and less of their time and effort on support of internationally operated systems.
Its Procurement Readiness Optimization-Advanced Casting Technology (PRO-ACT) is focused on harnessing castings for lighter, higher performing, less costly and readily available parts for weapon systems.
Under the $14 million contract, which calls for a belly-mounted, all quadrant defensive weapon capability for the Osprey, BAE Systems will produce and support RGS defensive weapon systems to be delivered by the end of 2012.
This advanced turret design will enable tactical aircraft to have the same laser weapon system advantages as ground vehicles and ships, said Doug Graham, vice president of missile systems and advanced programs, Strategic and Missile Defense Systems, Lockheed Martin Space Systems.
GAO identified seven weapon system programs that encountered such limitations--C-17, F-22, and C-130J aircraft, Up-armored High-Mobility Multipurpose Wheeled Vehicle, Stryker family of vehicles, Airborne Warning and Control System aircraft, and M4 carbine.
In general, 20 years ago contractors specialized not only on a particular weapon system, but also on the unique procurement organization within each armed service.
Lockheed Martin has completed the fourth Aegis Weapon System for the Spanish Navy's F- 100 frigate program.
This is a tremendous savings of millions of dollars to the RSADE The TRMF has been designed as an Ammunition Storage Point for storage of the missile and other ammunition that supports the RSADE The System Integration and Check-Out facility conducts all of the weapon system integration, system checks and evaluations, and upgrades prior to standing up an air defense battalion.
The engineering services provide the engineering skills and knowledge necessary to evaluate weapon system readiness and keep the ICBM weapon systems at required levels of operational and alert status.
Legal browser ?
- Wayne, James Moore
- ways and means
- weak group
- weak point
- weak spot
- weaken in force
- weaken the resolution of
- weakness of character
- weapon system
- wear and tear
- wear away
- wear down
- wear down by friction
- wear out
- wear the aspect
- wearing down by friction
- weary load
- weave a plot
- Weber, Max
- website developer conflict
- Webster v. Reproductive Health Services
Full browser ?
- Weapon or Equipment System Designator
- Weapon platform
- Weapon platform
- Weapon Preload Software
- Weapon Processor Unit
- Weapon Product Record
- Weapon Program Description
- Weapon Qualification
- Weapon Quality Engineering Center
- Weapon Radius
- Weapon Readiness Achievement Program
- weapon record book
- Weapon Release Computer System
- Weapon Reliability Assurance Program
- Weapon Requirement
- Weapon Research, Development, And Testing
- Weapon salve
- Weapon Science
- Weapon Serial Number
- Weapon Server Common Environment
- Weapon Skill
- Weapon Specification/System
- Weapon Splashpoint Error Range
- Weapon Station Electronics Unit
- Weapon Status Report
- Weapon Support
- weapon support equipment
- Weapon Support Improvement Group
- Weapon Support Processor
- Weapon Survivability and Security System
- weapon system
- Weapon System & Equipment Support Analysis
- Weapon System Accuracy/Acceptance Trial
- Weapon System Compatible Munition
- Weapon System Computing Environment
- Weapon System Configuration Control Manual
- Weapon System Contract Status Report
- Weapon System Control Console
- Weapon System Cost Retrieval System
- Weapon System Designator Code
- Weapon System Effectiveness
- Weapon System Effectiveness Factor
- Weapon System Effectiveness Industry Advisory Committee
- Weapon System Effectiveness Technical Committee
- Weapon System Electromagnetic Environment Simulator
- weapon system employment concept
- Weapon System Engineering and Integration Team
- Weapon System Engineering Change Proposal
- Weapon System Essentiality Code
- Weapon System Evaluation Group
- Weapon System Evaluation Program
- Weapon System Evaluation Test
- Weapon System Evaluator Missile
- Weapon System Explosive Safety Review Board
- Weapon System Factor
- Weapon System File
- Weapon System Handling & Stowage
- Weapon System Impact Tool
- Weapon System Improvement Program
- Weapon System Indicator Code
- Weapon System Integration