References in periodicals archive ?
We are incredibly thankful to the Worshipful Company of Spectacle Makers, whose grant will assist in this sustainable and long-term solution to the lack of accessible eye care in that African country.
Freemason Dave Wright (left) of Concord Lodge, Lindley, and his fellow Masonic cyclists who were riding the Provin-|cial Perimeter route are welcomed to the Holme Valley Lodge, Holmfirth, by the Worshipful Master Allen France (right)
SEE helped in the arrangements for the award and will be receiving the nominations on behalf of the Worshipful Company of Engineers.
The Master of the Worshipful Company of Plumbers, John Lockyer, gave a brief history of the company and then presented the prestigious JB Wilkinson Shield to Alan Bainbridge, director of technology from Newcastle College.
But Mr Vernon and his fellow liverymen will taking advantage of the ancient law to raise money for the Worshipful Butchery Company's charity fund.
The Worshipful Company of Woolmen's stand, in association with the Woolmark Company, showed the progression of wool direct from a sheep's back into clothes, upholstery fabric and carpets.
Christopher Jeal, clerk to the Worshipful Company of Blacksmiths, said: "It is only since 2004 that ladies have been admitted to the Worshipful Company of Blacksmiths.
Applications for next year's award will be invited in January 2009, and details are available from the Clerk to the Worshipful Company of Engineers at: clerk@engineerscompany.
Those were the words of Kirklees Freemasons Worshipful Master, Ray Townley who has chosen the hospice for his nominated charity.
The Newcastle branch of the Institute of Plumbing and Heating Engineering hosted the event in Heworth on behalf of the Worshipful Company of Plumbers.
Sheilagh Moffat is president of the Warwickshire Society of Chartered Accountants and Liveryman of the Worshipful Company of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales.
Meekins Lodge 103 hosted a public installation ceremony for 76 officers from Districts 12 and 13 of The Most Worshipful Prince Hall Grand Lodge of the Free and Accepted Masons of California.
Legal browser ?
- Workmen's Compensation
- workplace car accident
- Workplace injury, costs
- World Bank
- World Court
- World Intellectual Property Organization
- World War I
- World War II
- worldly belongings
- worldly wisdom
- worn out
- worth a great deal
- worth considering
- worth imitating
- Worthier Title Doctrine
- Worthiest of blood
- worthless argument
- worthless check
- worthless person
- worthless trial
- worthy of attention
- worthy of belief
- worthy of choice
- worthy of confidence
- worthy of contempt
- worthy of credence
- worthy of estimation
- worthy of fame
- worthy of imitation
Full browser ?
- Worship Visual Arts Area
- Worship, Art, Liturgy and Preaching
- Worship, Theology and the Arts
- worshiped the ground he walks on
- worshiped the ground she walks on
- worshiped the ground somebody walks on
- worshiped the ground someone walks on
- worshiped the ground they walk on
- worshiped the ground walks on
- worshiped the ground we walk on
- worshiped the ground you walk on
- Worshipful Brother
- Worshipful Company of Builders Merchants
- Worshipful Company of Butchers Guild
- Worshipful Company of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales
- Worshipful Company of Furniture Makers
- Worshipful Company of Information Technologists
- Worshipful Company of Makers of Playing Cards
- Worshipful Company of Scientific Instrument Makers
- Worshipful Company of Stationers and Newspaper Makers
- Worshipful Master
- Worshiping God Through the Arts
- worshiping the ground he walks on
- worshiping the ground she walks on
- worshiping the ground somebody walks on
- worshiping the ground someone walks on
- worshiping the ground they walk on
- worshiping the ground walks on
- worshiping the ground we walk on
- worshiping the ground you walk on
- Worshiping the Lord