Mentioned in ?
- Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome
- Adams, John Quincy
- Bolin, Jane Matilda
- Bond, Horace Julian
- Boy Scouts of America v. Dale
- Brennan, William Joseph, Jr.
- Carmichael, Stokely
- Child Labor Laws
- Chisholm, Shirley Anita St. Hill
- Clark, Marcia Rachel
- Clergy Malpractice
- Davis, Angela Yvonne
- Determinate Sentence
- Education Law
- Freedom of Speech
- Ginsburg, Douglas Howard
- Gray Panthers
References in classic literature ?
The press was so great that the parents were separated from the young people.
I will speak with both the young people," says the Chancellor anew, "and satisfy myself on the subject of their residing with their cousin.
Everybody laughed at this, the big missionaries most of all, as the young people shook hands and disappeared with Rebecca.
Weston observed, "all young people would have their little whims.
you are always so interested in my young people - particularly in Louisa - that I make no apology for saying to you, I am very much vexed by this discovery.
The young people being too high up for the ordinary salutations, saluted Short after their own fashion.
You may imagine the young people brushed up after the labours of the day, and making this novelty, as they would make any novelty, the excuse for walking together and enjoying a trivial flirtation.
GRANDFATHER had been sitting in his old arm-chair all that pleasant afternoon, while the children were pursuing their various sports far off or near at hand, Sometimes you would have said, "Grandfather is asleep;" hut still, even when his eyes were closed, his thoughts were with the young people, playing among the flowers and shrubbery of the garden.
Taking them in this swift sequence, little or nothing of them remained with me, and my experience with them is against that sort of ordered and regular reading, which I have so often heard advised for young people by their elders.
Though the different tempers of Mr Allworthy and of Mr Western did not admit of a very intimate correspondence, yet they lived upon what is called a decent footing together; by which means the young people of both families had been acquainted from their infancy; and as they were all near of the same age, had been frequent playmates together.
I oughtn't to come with my troubles to young people.
Anne felt that she did not belong to the conversation, and yet, as Captain Harville seemed thoughtful and not disposed to talk, she could not avoid hearing many undesirable particulars; such as, "how Mr Musgrove and my brother Hayter had met again and again to talk it over; what my brother Hayter had said one day, and what Mr Musgrove had proposed the next, and what had occurred to my sister Hayter, and what the young people had wished, and what I said at first I never could consent to, but was afterwards persuaded to think might do very well," and a great deal in the same style of open-hearted communication: minutiae which, even with every advantage of taste and delicacy, which good Mrs Musgrove could not give, could be properly interesting only to the principals.
Legal browser ?
- yet to be
- Yick Wo v. Hopkins
- yield assent
- yield gain
- yield in opinion to
- yield passage to
- yield profit
- yield results
- yield to
- yield to the wishes of others
- yielding abundantly
- Yielding and paying
- York-Antwerp rules
- Young animals
- young boy
- young defendant
- young descendant
- young girl
- young offender institution
- young people
- young person
- Young, Owen D.
- younger generation
- Youngstown Sheet & Tube Co. v. Sawyer
- your honor
- youth court
- youthful offenders
- zealous advocates
- Zenger, John Peter
- Zero Bracket Amount
- zero tolerance
- Zero tolerance ticket
Full browser ?
- young offenders’ institution
- Young Officers Course
- Young Officers' Union
- Young Okinawans of Hawaii
- Young Olympic Running Team
- young once
- Young Oncologists Breakfast
- Young one
- Young Ones
- Young Onset Parkinson Network
- Young Onset Parkinson's Association
- Young Onset Parkinson's Disease
- Young operation
- Young operation (1)
- Young operation (2)
- Young operation 1
- Young operation 2
- Young Opinionated Directionless Artiste
- Young Organist Collaborative
- Young Ornithologist's Club
- Young Ottomans
- Young Pakistani Expatriates Society
- Young Pakistani Physicians Resource Center
- Young Pannese Social Club
- Young Parents No Fixed Address
- Young Parents Support Network
- Young Partners For A Prosperous Athens
- Young Patronesses of the Opera
- Young Patrons Circle
- Young Pavement Artists Competition
- young people
- Young People Against Heavy Metal T-Shirts
- Young People Agents for Change
- Young People and Children's Division
- Young People and the Arts Australia
- Young People and Transport
- Young People in Alcoholics Anonymous
- Young People in Nursing Homes
- Young People in Nursing Homes National Alliance
- Young People in Public Care
- Young People Into Higher Education
- Young People Now
- Young People of Praise
- Young People Organization
- Young People Speak Out
- Young People Taking Action
- Young People We Care
- Young People Who Rock
- Young People Willing Workers
- Young People with Faces
- Young People's Chamber Orchestra
- Young People's Christian Union
- Young People's Community Center
- Young People's Convention
- Young People's Development Agency
- Young People's Division
- Young People's Health and Development
- Young People's Health and Wellbeing Study
- Young People's Health Network
- Young People's Initiative
- Young People's Media Network