Mentioned in ?
References in classic literature ?
They agreed that the happiest time in their lives was as youngsters in good ships, with no care in the world but not to lose a watch below when at sea and not a moment's time in going ashore after work hours when in harbour.
You youngsters don't seem to mind whom you get into trouble.
The discarded piece of his former one he gave to Gazan for a plaything, for Tarzan had it in his mind to instruct Teeka's balu after ideas of his own when the youngster should be old and strong enough to profit by his precepts.
Send a gang of youngsters to the Gate, and tell them to narrow it in with a couple of stout scrap-wax pillars.
The youngsters told off to the pillars had refused to chew scrap-wax because it made their jaws ache, and were clamouring for virgin stuff.
And the two simple-minded youngsters at the sculls feel quite proud of being allowed to row such wonderful oarsmen as Jack and Tom, and strain away harder than ever.
Once on a time I really imagined myself "an author of fairy tales," but now I am merely an editor or private secretary for a host of youngsters whose ideas I am requestsed to weave into the thread of my stories.
I reckon they didn't last long among that drove of Thomas youngsters.
But they quickly left me alone, being replaced by a dozen curious and teasing youngsters.
I noticed that all the youngsters shrank away from him as we had done, while the grown-ups regarded him with wary eyes when he drew near, and stepped aside to give him the centre of the path.
A crew, a brave crew, all youngsters, all of us, fore and aft, no man was forty, a mad, gay crew.
It's very little kindness for the sixth to meddle generally--you youngsters mind that.
Legal browser ?
- yield gain
- yield in opinion to
- yield passage to
- yield profit
- yield results
- yield to
- yield to the wishes of others
- yielding abundantly
- Yielding and paying
- York-Antwerp rules
- Young animals
- young boy
- young defendant
- young descendant
- young girl
- young offender institution
- young people
- young person
- Young, Owen D.
- younger generation
- Youngstown Sheet & Tube Co. v. Sawyer
- your honor
- youth court
- youthful offenders
- zealous advocates
- Zenger, John Peter
- Zero Bracket Amount
- zero tolerance
- Zero tolerance ticket
Full browser ?
- Youngs Crochet and Fashion
- Youngs Modulus
- Youngs Modulus
- Youngs Modulus
- Youngs modulus of elasticity
- Youngson, Jeanne Keyes
- Youngsters Against McAfee
- Youngsters Without Borders
- Youngstown & Mahoning County
- Youngstown & Southern Railway Company
- Youngstown Air Reserve Station
- Youngstown All Breed Training Club
- Youngstown and Austintown Railroad
- Youngstown Area Community Action Council
- Youngstown Area Community Concert Band
- Youngstown Area Inter Group
- Youngstown Area Physics Alliance
- Youngstown Area Tropical Fish Society
- Youngstown Business Incubator
- Youngstown case
- Youngstown Central Area Community Improvement Corporation
- Youngstown City Health District
- Youngstown City School District
- Youngstown College
- Youngstown Electrical Supply Company
- Youngstown Free Net
- Youngstown Metro Fire Page Association
- Youngstown Metropolitan Housing Authority
- Youngstown Parrot Head Club
- Youngstown Police Department
- Youngstown Road Runners Club