Mentioned in ?
- 16 year old, prosecuted for STD
- Addams, Jane
- Age Requirement for Holding Office
- American Legion
- Amnesty International
- Appendix to Appellants' Briefs
- Boy Scouts of America v. Dale
- Breckenridge, John
- Brief for Appellants in Nos. 1, 2 and 4 and for Respondents
- Buchanan, Patrick Joseph
- Bush, George Walker
- Campbell, William Joseph
- Centers for Law and Legal Studies
- Chicago Eight
- Child Labor Laws
References in classic literature ?
The youth answered humbly: 'Forgive me, beautiful maiden, if I have unintentionally offended you.
The youth hesitated for a little, but presently he heard the birds saying from the top of the tree, 'Go where she calls you, but take care to give no blood, or you will sell your soul.
The youth could not but be tempted with the beautiful maiden's offer, but he remembered how the birds had called her the witch, and their warning always sounded in his ears.
And to make the time pass pleasantly, she took the youth over every part of her beautiful dwelling, and showed him all her splendid treasures.
When the youth heard these words a cold shudder ran over him, for he remembered that his soul was at stake.
Then said the youth, 'See, little cousin, have I not warmed you?
Then the youth seized the axe, split the anvil with one blow, and in it caught the old man's beard.
In the meantime it struck twelve, and the spirit disappeared, so that the youth stood in darkness.
The youth wondered what a box of cigars had to do with war.
When the sunrays at last struck full and mellowingly upon the earth, the youth saw that the landscape was streaked with two long, thin, black columns which disappeared on the brow of a hill in front and rearward vanished in a wood.
The youth studied the faces of his compan- ions, ever on the watch to detect kindred emo- tions.
The youth, considering himself as separated from the others, was saddened by the blithe and merry speeches that went from rank to rank.
Legal browser ?
- yield results
- yield to
- yield to the wishes of others
- yielding abundantly
- Yielding and paying
- York-Antwerp rules
- Young animals
- young boy
- young defendant
- young descendant
- young girl
- young offender institution
- young people
- young person
- Young, Owen D.
- younger generation
- Youngstown Sheet & Tube Co. v. Sawyer
- your honor
- youth court
- youthful offenders
- zealous advocates
- Zenger, John Peter
- Zero Bracket Amount
- zero tolerance
- Zero tolerance ticket
Full browser ?
- yourself again
- Yourself or Someone Like You
- yourself silly
- Yousafzai, Malala
- Yousif Khalil Almoayyed
- Youskevitch, Igor
- Yousuf Karsh
- Yousuf Mahmood Husain Co. W.L.L.
- Youth & Adult Partnership Initiative
- Youth + Tech + Health
- Youth 2 Leaders
- Youth Ability in Skilled Trades
- Youth Academy of Dramatic Arts
- Youth Access to Alcohol
- Youth Achieving Change Together
- Youth Achieving Destiny
- Youth Achieving Through Science Education & Enrichment
- Youth Acquiring Leadership Principles
- Youth Action against HIV/AIDS and Drug Abuse
- Youth Action against Racism and Discrimination
- Youth Action and Policy Association
- Youth Action Committee
- Youth Action for Global Justice
- Youth Action for Peace
- Youth Action for Social Advancement
- Youth Action International
- Youth Action Kouncil
- Youth Action Krew
- Youth Action Network
- Youth Action on AIDS Group
- Youth Action Programs and Homes
- Youth Action Rangers of Nigeria
- Youth Action Research for Prevention
- Youth Action Research Group
- Youth Action Research Project
- Youth Action Volunteer
- Youth Activists-Youth Allies
- Youth Activities Center