Mentioned in ?
References in periodicals archive ?
A study of the linguistic scenario also renders strong support to the abovementioned legends and history of Rohingya aboriginality, elucidating that they are neither Bengali nor Burmese.
Griffen has a strong social media presence and is particularly outspoken on matters relating to Indigenous affairs and representations of Aboriginality in the media.
In my estimation the number is significantly smaller, an even smaller proportion of who 'live and breathe' their Tasmanian Aboriginality and are recognized as such by the Office of Aboriginal Affairs.
This excruciating and arrested narrative about Aboriginality clearly reflects much about a mid-twentieth-century discourse caught between racial essentialism and governmental policies of assimilation.
which his Aboriginality was a factor, and to ignore his perception
The nine words associated with aboriginality in this provision were understood through a lens that might read: "while paying particular attention to the characteristics of Aboriginal offenders.
In 'Discourse, Deficit and Identity: Aboriginality, the Race Paradigm and the Language of Representation in Contemporary Australia', Cressida Fforde, Lawrie Bamblett, Ray Lovett, Scott Gorringe and Bill Fogarty introduce a major project that is tackling the discourse of 'deficit' that permeates historical, political, policy and everyday practices.
The Aboriginal culture and the Irish culture is very similar and there's a lot of respect and hence my last name, O'Loughlin, so I'm very passionate about Aboriginality and also my Irish heritage so I don't think it's going to be an issue at all.
The topics include identity and alterity in post-colonial film versions of A Passage to India and Apocalypse Now, changing perceptions of aboriginality from 1972 to 2009, narratives of diversity in Stephen Frears' Dirty Pretty Things, facets of cultural diversity and difference in British fictional television series, and cultural diversity and national identity in Anglo-Boer War propaganda images.
In addition, as with other entries in the series, the more international flavor of the book means that some of the cultural aspects discussed may not be familiar to the typical American moviegoer (as in, for example, Philip Hayward's "Numinous Ambiance: Spirituality, Dreamtimes and Fantastic Aboriginality," which considers Australian Aboriginal culture as related to the music and sounds of Peter Weir's The Last Wave).
The book challenges the notion of media neutrality--the idea that media are conveyors of objective information--and aims to explore the logic and dynamics of media representation of race, ethnicity, aboriginality, gender, sexuality, class, age, and religion.
Further, the magazine did not limit itself to class issues, and engaged early and extensively with other dimensions of women's identities, including race, aboriginality, age, disability and sexuality.
Legal browser ?
- abolish the organization of
- abominable crime
- aborted attempt
- abortive effort
- abounding in error
- about to happen
- above all
- above all price
- above all value
- above appraisal
- above average
- above meanness
- above par
- above pettiness
- above suspicion
Full browser ?
- Aboriginal School Based Traineeships
- Aboriginal Sexual Health Advisory Committee
- Aboriginal Sexual Health Worker
- Aboriginal Skills and Employment Partnership Program
- Aboriginal Strategy on HIV/AIDS in Canada
- Aboriginal Student Support and Parent Awareness
- Aboriginal Studies Electronic Data Archive
- Aboriginal Support and Planning Unit
- Aboriginal Tourism Association of Southern Ontario
- Aboriginal Tourism of British Columbia
- Aboriginal Tourism Team Canada
- Aboriginal Training and Liaison Department
- Aboriginal Training Programme in Museum Practices
- Aboriginal Trust Fund Repayment
- Aboriginal Trust Fund Repayment Scheme
- Aboriginal Tutorial Assistance Scheme
- Aboriginal Vascular Health Program
- Aboriginal Voices Radio Network
- Aboriginal Wiltjas
- Aboriginal Women on the Move
- Aboriginal Women's Action Network
- Aboriginal Workforce Participation Initiative
- Aboriginal Youth Business Council
- Aboriginal Youth Council
- Aboriginal Youth Leadership Development Program
- Aboriginal Youth Mean Business
- Aboriginal Youth Network
- Aboriginal Youth Sport Legacy Fund
- Aborigine (disambiguation)
- Aborigine (disambiguation)
- Aborigine, Australian