Mentioned in ?
References in periodicals archive ?
Aborigines are now a minority of about 400,000 in the country's mostly white population of 19 million.
It was crystallized on the front page of The Wall Street Journal of August 21, 2000 when an alleged massacre near the present city of Hobart nearly two centuries ago was described as "the opening shot in a war that would result in the near-extermination of Tasmanian Aborigines.
But Molly leads the trio home on an epic trek across the desert, all the while trying to keep ahead of the police and an Aborigine tracker (David Gulpilil) who gradually comes to respect the cunning and guile of his quarry.
The disgraceful treatment meted to the Aborigines is well documented.
Up to 2002 (the date of the report) no male Aborigine had represented Australia at cricket.
Since the aborigines lived where the debris flow occurred, their future risk is higher than that of other ethnic groups.
I've often thought about that poor Aborigine woman, God bless her.
Melbourne, Apr 6 ( ANI ): One of Australia's largest energy broking firms has been forced to sack co-founder and CEO Ben Polis after he posted racist and sexist comments on his personal Facebook page against Aborigines, Asians and women, including Prime Minister Julia Gillard.
Further genetic evidence that ancient people reached Asia in at least two waves--the first of which interbred with Denisovans--comes from a preserved lock of hair that an Australian Aborigine man donated to scientists about 100 years ago.
She also befriends one of the most celebrated Aborigine women in Australia, 71-year-old Peggy Patrick, to discover she is the only Australian to be awarded the Order of Australia and, at the same time, registered homeless.
Investigating the aforesaid assumptions may clarify myths about the Shau Aborigine culture and provide logical explanations.
WE LOVE YOU Girl gives Wills a cuddle SUPPORTERS Fans yesterday and, below, he kisses admirer MY HEIR-O He visits aborigine families in Sydney
Legal browser ?
- abolish the organization of
- abominable crime
- aborted attempt
- abortive effort
- abounding in error
- about to happen
- above all
- above all price
- above all value
- above appraisal
- above average
- above meanness
- above par
- above pettiness
- above suspicion
Full browser ?
- Aboriginal Training Programme in Museum Practices
- Aboriginal Trust Fund Repayment
- Aboriginal Trust Fund Repayment Scheme
- Aboriginal Tutorial Assistance Scheme
- Aboriginal Vascular Health Program
- Aboriginal Voices Radio Network
- Aboriginal Wiltjas
- Aboriginal Women on the Move
- Aboriginal Women's Action Network
- Aboriginal Workforce Participation Initiative
- Aboriginal Youth Business Council
- Aboriginal Youth Council
- Aboriginal Youth Leadership Development Program
- Aboriginal Youth Mean Business
- Aboriginal Youth Network
- Aboriginal Youth Sport Legacy Fund
- Aborigine (disambiguation)
- Aborigine (disambiguation)
- Aborigine, Australian
- Aborigines Advancement League
- Aborigines Protection Board
- Aborigines Welfare Board
- Abort Accept