Mentioned in ?
- American Bar Association
- American Israel Public Affairs Committee
- Citizens for Decency through Law
- Congress of the United States
- copyright infringement
- Defense Research Institute
- Election Campaign Financing
- environmental law
- exclusive rights
- executive privilege
- Fair Use
- Federal Communications Commission
- Federal Election Commission
- Federal Emergency Management Agency
- Fish and Fishing
References in periodicals archive ?
As a part of the newly formed NIO, the company will work along side other leading pharmaceutical, medical device and diagnostic companies as well as major academic brain research centers and patient advocacy groups to accelerate the development of treatments and cures for brain and nervous system diseases.
Winston-Salem, NC), and United Therapeutics (Silver Spring, MD); neuroscience research centers including: Allen Institute for Brain Science (Seattle, WA), Blanchette Rockefeller Neurosciences Institute (Morgantown, WV), McGovern Institute for Brain Research at MIT (Cambridge, MA), and the MIND Institute (Albuquerque, NM); patient advocacy groups and research foundations including: Alzheimer's Drug Discovery Foundation (New York, NY), Epilepsy Therapy Development Project (Reston, VA) and Neurotech Network (Tampa, FL); venture capital firms NeuroVentures (Charlottesville, VA) and Technology Partners (Palo Alto, CA); and strategic partner Preston Gates Ellis & Rouvelas Meeds LLP (Washington, DC).
Congress of California Seniors - which boasts 600,000 constituents and claims nonpartisanship - is an umbrella organization that serves legislative watchdog and senior advocacy groups, said spokesman William Powers.
Analysts expect advocacy groups to spend upwards of $300 million in political advertising.
Launched in February 2004 by a group of cyber security software, hardware and services companies, the CSIA is an advocacy group whose mission is to enhance cyber security through public policy initiatives, public sector partnerships, corporate outreach, academic programs, alignment behind emerging industry technology standards and public education.
An Ohio-based education advocacy group has created an award to honor a nationally-renowned SAS researcher and statistician for his groundbreaking work in improving educational accountability.
Advocacy Group Inc combines years of Madison Avenue e-commerce expertise, political campaign professionals and grassroots advocacy specialists to provide high-impact, advocacy campaigns.
The conservative advocacy group is the second national group to enter the Congressional District 17 race with a TV ad against Edwards.
Grassroots issue campaign veteran Jim Eltringham joins Advocacy Group Inc.
CAIR, the largest Muslim advocacy group in the US, has been accused by four members of congress of "trying to infiltrate the government".
advocacy group Jan Graves; Russell Grossman; Robert Holland, ABC; David Kistle, ABC; Charles Pizzo; Jana Schilder; and Michael Zimet
Science World invited one leader from the cosmetics industry and one from a cosmetics-safety advocacy group to debate the issue.
Legal browser ?
- Advice and Consent
- advice of counsel
- advise against
- advise beforehand
- advise together
- advise with
- advisory board
- advisory body
- Advisory Conciliation and Arbitration Service
- advisory group
- Advisory Jury
- advisory limitation
- advisory opinion
- Advocacy group
- advocate depute
- Advocate General for Scotland
- advocating change
- aemulationem vicini
- aequalitas temporum
Full browser ?
- Advocacy & Intelligence Index for Prisoners of War/Missing in Action
- Advocacy Advertisement
- Advocacy Advertisements
- Advocacy Advertising
- Advocacy After Fatal Domestic Abuse
- Advocacy and External Relations Unit
- Advocacy and Information Management Branch
- Advocacy and Legal Advice Centre
- Advocacy Center
- Advocacy Center
- Advocacy Center for Children's Educational Success with Standards
- Advocacy Center for Persons with Disabilities
- Advocacy Center for the Elderly
- Advocacy Centre for Tenants Ontario
- Advocacy Committee for Human Experimentation Survivors
- Advocacy Committee for Racial Ethnic Concerns
- Advocacy Council for People with Mental Retardation
- Advocacy Disability Ethnicity Community
- Advocacy for Gifted and Talented Education
- Advocacy For Older People
- Advocacy for Patients with Chronic Illness
- Advocacy for Respect for Cyclists
- Advocacy for the Development of Central Luzon
- Advocacy for Women and Kids In Emergencies
- Advocacy for Women in Africa
- Advocacy group
- Advocacy groups
- Advocacy groups
- Advocacy in Gateshead and South Tyneside
- Advocacy Initiative Network
- Advocacy Institute
- Advocacy Internship for Manufacturers
- advocacy journalism
- advocacy journalist
- Advocacy Leadership for Vital Aging
- Advocacy Network for Africa
- Advocacy Poll
- advocacy research
- Advocacy Resource Centre for the Handicapped
- Advocacy Resource Exchange
- Advocacy Services in Staffordshire
- Advocacy Through Entertainment Uganda
- Advocacy, Communications, and Training
- Advocacy, Mediation and Independent Investigation Service
- Advocate Depute