Alternative incarceration in CT?

Ask a Lawyerwhat's this?


Country: United States of America
State: Connecticut

Is there an alternative incarceration program for Connecticut's' mandatory minimum sentencing for 30 days, such as an inpatient alcohol treatment program?

Answer -- See the above for general information. You indeed may be eligible but the prosecutor's office or your defense counsel will confirm based on the details of your case.
These questions and answers are provided by ©2000 - 2007 by, Inc.
Full browser ?